Sam-n-Rose's Message Board

feel free to sign my message board.

Sam-n-Rose's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
westside warrior news network 04172008

Westside warrior news network for 04172008.
Cchwnn.
Somewhere in new York city. Hello I am lewis mojo lewis, and we too were given the chance to come along. But our job will be to seek out any issues that the people of the world have con el papa.
But here are some headline news we heard or saw :
Surround post offices look like circus.
Chingos de clothesline noticed.
And finally, a new York city man has chingos de reptiles.
It seem que esta vato, wasn’t around when officers seized reptiles from his home. That’s because he was at a new York city hospital having his fingers amputated after a snakebite, his wife says. So new York city department seized the seven rattlesnakes, a gaboon viper, a king cobra , an iquana, two monitor lizards, two alligators, a boa constrictor and ten pythons. This man faces chingos de counts of transporting wildlife into new York, without a transportation permit and a bunch of counts of possessing inherently dangerous animals.

I swear I had never seen so many folks at the post offices here in new York city. It really looked like a circus where every person there was either doing their income tax or trying to mail it off or post mark. Hejola, I thought that they were giving stuff out.
And finally,Well I never though que such a big city like this would allow folks to hang their clothes on clotheslines. But once we asked around, we were told que it was the 12th annual Bronz Clothline project in honor of national crime victims right’s week, which brings together those who have lost family members and friends to homicides, assaults and physical or emotional abuse. Hejola if that’s the case I would need a beach towel. Anyhow it was very interested.
Well have a great tejano day.