feel free to sign my message board.

Sam-n-Rose's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
westinghouse barrio mall newsletter 04162008

Westinghouse barrio mall 04162008.
Cchwnn.
Kingsville,tx. Hello I am Gloria Guerra con this weeks Westinghouse barrio mall news letter. The visit of el papa to our find country should be an honor to all our us Americans.
With all this lets go to our mall main floor con Frankie tuxedo zungia, si Gloria we have lots of things planned for this weekend and hope que many of you will come on down to our all white sales. Yes everything that has white on it is for sale.
Pero lets go con maria la vandia y su white sale report. Pesse my friends I am maria la vandia y we got chingos de things for sale que son white. Pero we do take layaways.
Thank you maria, now let go con alcardio samudio, si Gloria things are looking pretty white over here. We will be having door prizes for all those folks dress in white. From discounts to give away prizes. We got them by the ton. So con on down and spend some money that you all don’t have.
Well thank you al, well as you can see it’s an all white thing this week and we are hoping que if you are white don’t mess it up, just come down dress in white. I am Gloria Guerra counting down towards the tejano roots thing in November. It could be our year.