Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
hejola report for 04152008

hejola report for 04152008
Posted on April 15, 2008 at 08:14:00 AM by cchwnn

Hejola report for 04/15 2008.
Cchwnn.
Kingsville, TX. Once again I am bill Diaz con today’s award winning barrio headline news. But first off all let’s take time an thank Maria la vandia who is our roaming alley report con the great work she has been doing this past few years. Now let’s get back to that award winning headline news:
Andrew Dominquez Cantu arrested for his skills.
Vato arrested for misuse of his rectum.
And finally, barrio homeless meals for free shut down.
It seemed like a good ideal back a few months ago where homeless folks could come over to the barrio only homeless meals depot for free, was shut down late last night. The owner Hi jo Joe, said that at the being of this barrio homeless meals, he though he could feed 65% of the homeless folks that live in the barrio for less than $2. 00 a day, but con todo esto que los prices have being going up so fast que he fiquered if he charged the homeless the differences, which made $2. 35 cent a day. Well many restaurant owners and store owners didn’t like that at all, so they filed a complaint again Mr. ho for misleading the homeless. Oh by the way, the homeless will still be homeless and will be force to eat cookies made from dirt. Pesse hejola.
And finally, Now before you blow this out of hand or tell me what the hell is wrong con my world, el primo Rolando gomez, was arrested and face charges of trafficking in stolen property, but it seems que esta vato must have been in jail before. But when searched at the local jail, the jailer noticed que esta vato wanted to go to the bathroom. Once there he was restrain by several officers that noticed que he was walking kinda weird. Once he was restrain, the officers called the 811 barrio vato locos volunteer firefighters were able to pull the following items from his rectum: syringes, matches, 2 lighters, a $20. Of heroin, several grams of marijuana, assortment of pills, his lone star card, a mobile phone, and its charger, and a pager. Additional charges will be filed, his rectum was release on its own merits. Give your#####a break man.
Yesterday afternoon mall manager and owner Gloria Guerra called in the constable to come and arrest or remove esta way drew from the front door of the mall. Esta way Dominquez has a weird act, which is he hammers nails into his foot, which he does to collect tips from customers. The reason why Gloria called the cops was due too the bleeding results from this little act. El constable said that they could ask him to leave the grounds but couldn’t arrest him for this very painful act.
Ok raza the countdown is on for this year tejano roots, it could be our year.

Replies:
There have been no replies.