Sam-n-Rose's Message Board

feel free to sign my message board.

Sam-n-Rose's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
westinghouse barrio mall 04092008

Westinghouse barrio mall newsletter for04092008.
Cchwnn.
Kingsville, TX. Once again I am Gloria Guerra con this week’s mall newsletter.
Gee is not America bless or what? How can two global icons come to our great country and not stop here. Con this report is our own guru de gurus’ general fideo veremcille.
Si Gloria it’s a wonder world, and we live right in. how many countries can say que they have two world icons visit them in less than two weeks? Chinga none. Well maybe a few. But the point we are making is the two visitors we are blessed with.
The first is the Olympic torch. Since the being of the event the games represented the noblest elements of humanity. In its history it has fade away from that concept. One was con esa way in 1936, con adollf hitler y su pincha nazi germany. Y now con china que promised and pledged to improve its human rights, yea y sancho clause is coming to town.
The second wonder is the visit pope, one fellow priest called it the coming of Peter. When he steps from the plane the pope comes to build the church and feed his sheep. Now are we blessed?
So come one and come all, and see the greatest show on earth now back to Gloria.
Gee franciso I didn’t know you had it in you. Now con other mall news here is our own vato de vatos Frankie tuxedo zuniga

Si Gloria since our mall cut down on cantiflas dress vatos it seems que the mall, has seen a decrease of things been stolen. Not to say que this kind of folks do all the stealing and damages to malls. I didn’t say that. Now back to Gloria.
Ok Frankie, thanks for that advise, hejola, well raza there you have from our mall, I am Gloria con our prayers to AL. y la familia de Emilio , we love you man,, and counting down to tejano roots and this could be our year.