feel free to sign my message board.

Sam-n-Rose's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
hejola report for 04082008

Hejola report for 04082008.
Cchwnn.
Kingsville, TX. Hello sport fans como estan I am Frankie tuxedo zuniga, bill Diaz is on vacation.
Well it seems like things are going be alright for all you lonely people that do belong somewhere. Where would we all be if we weren’t lonely? Crazy and now for our barrio headline news;
Barrio member protest low income housing project idea.
Ten new streets lights replaced.
And finally whole family arrested for false spiral image.
La familia Garcia were all arrested this past weekend on a raid for displaying a false spiral image that was crying con tears coming from her left eye. After a few undercover constables visited the image they noticed a small plastic tube coming out behind the image. Once the undercover questioned the family, they shut thy down door to that room where it was standing. After a search warrant was issued they did notice it was rigged. All the family members were taken to jail and charges will be filed. A point of interest , all the funds and fees charged will be returned,, I think..
The barrio leaders finally got their wish, a new set of ten street lights were replaced and proud to know que we could see the streets again, and safe says el primo ocha, one of many barrio leaders. Oh yea its about time, our next goal is to replace ten street signal lights.
And finally about 3 barrio members or less protested yesterday meeting where the leaders from across the tracks are thinking of building some housing on this for their side of the tracks members. Once the plan was disclosed it turned out que across the tracks was not going to be across the tracks anymore. Now it seems que when someone says que people from across the tracks, was actually going to be seven blocks inside our side of the tracks. Another public hearing will be held in two weeks..
Ok raza there you have it for today, counting down towards tejano roots and this could be our year. Get well emilo.