feel free to sign my message board.

Sam-n-Rose's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
hejola report for 04012008

Hejola report for 04012008.
Cchwnn.
Kingsville,tx. Hello again como estan todos, I am billdiaz con todays award winning barrio headline news:
New barrio what would “Jesus loves tejanos too” t- shirts.
A new gift idea comes to life.
And finally, a new cell phone company comes into services.
“Le cell phone” a new imported cell phone sold by again the only cell phone services in hood, Pancho tele services. Mr. pancho the owner of this cell phone tells us que this new cell phone can almost do anything except wash your car. It has at least 2000 functions and a customer can even take a shower and still use it. So if you can hear me now, I am in the shower, that person at the other end is probably using “le cell phone”.
It seems que since there isn’t enough money going around que la familia Martinez decided to create a nice little gift pack to give out next holiday. The gift pack is called “nothing inside pack’. Si you read it right its nothing. It’s a new tread, mr. Martinez told this reporter, its about time que we did something con nothing, so I decided to create this little box that contains nothing inside. Its so much easier this way, he went on. The brain will send a message to itself, asking you what could be in this box labeled nothing inside. Chinga.
El barrio only t-shirt and printing company on this side of the tracks announced today que their new t-shirt “ Jesus loves tejanos too” will go on sell on line this week. El japon Jimenez the Korean owner of the company tells us que he wanted all those self appointed tejano leaders que Jesus was on our side , even though the Houston livestock show didn’t have enough tejano acts. Pesse hejola.
Ok raza there you have it for today, we are counting down towards tejano roots, this could be our year.