Comment
hejola report for 03312008

Mar 31, 2008 8:49 AM
Subject: hejola report for 03312008
Body: Hejola report for 03312008.

Cchwnn.

Kingville,tx.

Hello sport fans I am bill diaz con this morning barrio headline news;
Youth baseball discourages parents/adults from chasing foul balls.

Ten get busted playing Mexican bingo without a license.

And finally plans for opening a new strip bar.

The hood wasn’t very happy when they heard que a new strip bar was going to open this coming weekend. The leader of let me put the finger on you committee protested all day long in front of the remodel building where the new “la commadre can dance too” club that plans on having a whole lot of actions says el colonel Donavon lopez the owner of this new bar. The protester plan on coming back on opening day.

Ten folks got busted late last night at la commadre y el compadre Gonzales backyard garage playing Mexican bingo. Once the constable got there the crowd had already split but a few were still there and were the ones that got busted. The constable tells us que the crackdown is on for all those that like to gamble illegal.

And finally the youth program directors send out letters to all adults and parents that are planning on attending youth baseball games not to chase foul balls for snow cones. The directors want to discourage parents for doing this due to the fact que several parents got their legs broken or were injured last year’s season. Ok folks there yo have it for today and counting down towards tejano roots .