feel free to sign my message board.

Sam-n-Rose's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
hejola report special roach report for 03042008

Hejola report for 03042008.
Cchwnn.
Kingsville,tx. Hello again I am Jonathon barrio , bill is on vacation, now for our award winning headline news;
Farmers want your roaches to work this season,
Increase of migrant roaches hit south texas,
And finally killing those little critters.
Yesterday afternoon farm agent benito perez made a public speech at our barrio community center on how much of an important role your roaches could play this harvest season. He pointed out que the asian roach had been given permission to enter this great county of our, without any permission nor a visa, that’s if it wanted to work in the fields during planting and harvest time this year. Si raza its time to pack those roaches you have in your home and move them out towards the agricultural fields. One barrio member asked if the any relatives of this asian roach was allowed to enter the county illegal such as the german ones here already, his answer was that there are lots of different roaches here already ,we just need to know how much in demand they are, and check to see if they are up to it.
In other roach news, it was all bad news for barrio residents already overwhelmed con roaches. La commadre ninfa told us que she don’t need any more roaches in here home or here block or even in the hood. We just can’t get rid of them and now con todo esto que they are good for our crops I am sure que the INS will be doing more routine check inside the barrio looking for those illegal roaches. You just wait and see, there will be everywhere.
And finally before you spray or step on them , give it a second thought. Do I really want to kill this little critter that does so much miracle work ? **** the miracle work kill those little ****ers before they multiply.
I am Jonathon barrio an have a great day. Counting down to tejano roots in November, it could be our year.