Sam-n-Rose's Message Board

feel free to sign my message board.

Sam-n-Rose's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
barrio stock market report 0222008

Barrio stock market report for 02222008.
Cchwnn.
Kingsville,tx. Hello como estan I am Francisco pancho lopez sittng in for urbano yosabatodo con today’s barrio stock market. Well well I see lots of income tax refunds coming in. what does this all mean? It really means que we got money to spend on **** we don’t need.
Now let’s get to that report.

Barrio want ads:
#56287: used computers for sale, don’t really know what’s wrong with them, make offer for 10 of them.
#4578: giant mirrors and a few small ones for sale. Came from a stripe bar, also ten foot pole. Make an offer for mirrors. The pole is extra and you have to remove it for the ceiling that came with it.
# 5684: still looking for move in maiden, will provide French outfit that comes con the deal. Must be willing to stay overnight.
#9890: twenty pounds of feathers for sale. Once belonged to famous tejana singer. Make offer for all the feathers.
#7865: eight chickens, ten ducks, two hens, three small pet rats, nine Easter raddits, and a few little animals that we really don’t know what they are for sale. All in good health for exception of the the few. Make offer, will deliver within two blocks.

Barrio realtors report:
The corner of wells and third has moved to the corner once known as eigth and Kleberg street. Anyone living along those street must contact your barrio representatives for more information on how to get your mail.

Again raza have a great norteno day and keep it tejano because JV> is watch you. Our count down to tejano roots in alice,tx. It could be our year.