Sam-n-Rose's Message Board

feel free to sign my message board.

Sam-n-Rose's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2008 seventh barrio music awards 02202008

The people, events and circumstances that are covered by Chicano Cable Hot Wired News Network are make believe. And for any reason your name, or event, or circumstance resembles something that really happened is just a coincidental. This Web-site is an entertainment site. This is not real news or real events. It is mostly make beleive and people perceive this as real news. View this site in jest. If you think this is actually real news or believe to be either racist or promoting racisism... then you're an idiot more than i am.

2008 seventh barrio music awards 02202008.
Cchwnn.
Kingsville,tx. Hello again mi raza como estan todos. It was a very exciting evening last night at our seventh barrio music awards presentations. Lots of groups were present and a small speech was given by el ojo barrio private in behave of his son el ojo junior who was killed during an investigation on the death of a barrio award winner panzone caliente. But besides all that it was a great evening. Now let me present our winners for our seventh barrio music award winners:
1. most ugliest band members 2007: el conjunto t.a.p. (taqucha airplane pilots).
2. most ugliest male singer 2007: Juan pistols yomama (el conjunto t.a.p.).
3. most ugliest female singer 2007: Gloria Simon de “las girls wanta have fun band”.
4. most worries live performance band 2007: Los Ritmos nortenos.
5. most worries cd cover 2007: Los Ritmos nortenos.
6. most over rated band for 2007: juanito y Javier con su posta band.
7. song of the year for 2007: “tejano won’t die, you will first” T.A.P.
8. the worries no show band for 2007: las girls wanta have fun band.
Ok raza there you have and we do hope que you have a great notreno day enjoying your tejano music, pura onda con el shorty. Counting down towards the only tejano awards tejano roots in alice, this could be our year.