Sam-n-Rose's Message Board

feel free to sign my message board.

Sam-n-Rose's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
barrio stock market report 02082008

Barrio stock market report for 02082008.
Cchwnn.
Kingsville,tx.
Hello again I am urbano yosabatodo con this weeks barrio stock market report for this week. Chinga many thing have been going on con our creator from a bad ass flu to his freaking injuried shoulder. But for now lets get to the award winning report.
Las empanadas remain stable throughout the week at $.89 cent each.
Los taquitos up another bit $1.45 each coffee is extra.
Las tortillas up for the week, corn up a bit $1.35 a dozen. Flour up a whole lot $1.85 a pack.
Los tamales end the week at the lowest this year $4. 50 a dozen.
Cheap beer aint too cheap ended the week at $3.95 a six pack.
Barbacoba de cabeca $6.00 a lb. Llama $2.00 a lb.

Barrio want ads:

#98745: used women shoes for sale all sizes. Make offer.
#9654: we still have some chickens and ducks left over from last easter for sale. All still look in good health.
#28765: mens suits for sale, sizes from small to super larger men. Make offer.
#8765: ten bicycles for sale. Each as two tires and rims. Willing to trade for anything worth value.
#657893: still looking for young woman from the ages of 25 to 42 to moving with an older man and care for him. Maid outfit include, monthly salary and don’t have to fall in love. Please send picture of your car.
#58623: mirrors and toilet seats for sales, some have been used by some heavy ass people. Make offer on whole lot.

Barrio realtor report :

Ten city lots for sale, include sidewalk. Must mover all the 30 homes on location in order to expand flea market next to the Westinghouse barrio mall area. Good location and lots of traffic. Make offer.

Well folks there you have, if you some spare time make sure an read up on new adventure the bazillion inquisition 318 pnb. I am urbano yosabatodo con this weeks barrio stock market. Our hello to all la raza in Beeville texas y los new friend we met at la cantina last night. Again we are counting down towards tejano roots in November, this could be our year.