Sam-n-Rose's Message Board

feel free to sign my message board.

Sam-n-Rose's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
westside warrior news network 01312008/

Westside warrior news network for 01312008.
Cchwnn.
Kingsville, TX. Hello bro how are we doing it’s me Lewis mojo lewis with the Westside warrior news network news. Let’s get right to that award winning headline news:
Famous dead persons rooms for rent.
Several homeless arrested for eating barbeque squirrel.
And finally, the Westside warrior residents are trying not to use those letter words.
Yesterday a committee for the Westside folks passed an understand to all the folks present at the meeting that they all void to not use the following letter words that represents bad things or people. The letters are, H, M,N,W,G,AND J. If you think that they might have missed a bad letter please let us know.
Yesterday afternoon it seemed que pancho moore a Hispanic/black person was seen killing and barbeque several squirrels at the chicano park on our side of tracks. By the time el constable and the rest of cops shown up he had eaten all the evidence . there was no skin or fur found in the area que he had killed them squirrels. After interview the rest of the folks there was no prove that such act had occurred. The constable did take a rabbits foot found to make sure it wasn’t a squirrel’s foot. Proof will not be able until several days.

In other news, Sam Louis owner and part owner of last stop rooms for rent on the Westside is renting where passed famous people in the hood slept or lived. At the present moment he has a room dedicated to panzone caliente room y el ojo junior barrio private eye sweet. If you know of any famous persons that might have stayed there drop us a line.
Well folks there you have it for today. I am lewis mojo lewis and counting down to tejano roots, this could be our year.

Ebonic.
Westside warrior news network fo' 01312008.
Cchwnn.
Kingsville, TX. Hello bro how iz we's doin' it’s me Lewis mojo lewis wiff da Westside warrior news network news. Let’s git right ta dat award winning headline news:
Famous dead persons rooms fo' rent.
Several homeless arrested fo' grubbin on barbeque squirrel.
And finally, da Westside warrior residents iz trying not ta use those letter werdz.
Yesterday uh committee fo' da Westside folks passed an dig' ta all da folks present at da meeting dat dey all agreed ta not use da following letter werdz dat represents bad things or peeps. The letters iz, H, M,N,W,G,AND J. If ya th'o't dat dey might gots missed uh bad letter please let us know.
Yesterday afternoon it seemed que pancho moore uh Hispanic/black person wuz seen killing an' barbeque several squirrels at da chicano park on our side o' tracks. By da tyme el constable an' da rest o' 5-0's shown up he had eaten all da evidence . dere wuz nahh skin or fur found in da area que he had ganked dem squirrels. After interview da rest o' da folks dere wuz nahh prove dat such act had occurred. The constable did take uh rabbits foot found ta make sure it wasn’t uh squirrel’s foot. Proof will not be able until several days.

In other news, Sam Louis owner an' part owner o' last stop rooms fo' rent on da Westside iz renting where passed famous peeps in da hood slept or lived. At da present moment he has uh room dedicated ta panzone caliente room y el ojo junior barrio private eye sweet. If ya know o' any famous persons dat might gots stayed dere drop us uh line.
Well folks dere ya gots it fo' taday. I be lewis mojo lewis an' counting down ta tejano roots, dis here could be our year.
brace yourself foo'!