feel free to sign my message board.

Sam-n-Rose's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
hejola report for 01242008

Hejola report for 01242008.
Cchwnn.
Kingsville,tx. Hello again I am bill diaz con todays award winning hejola report. Its kinda cold out there so make sure you don’t wear your good shoes. Now lets get to that barrio headline news:
It seems que we never really learn que you can’t drive and be on the cell phone at the same time while driving. Well that seems to be the case con las tres comadres, lucy, lulu, y lisa longoria . its seems que had a real bad wreck when one of las comadres told the other comadre que hold the wheel while I comb my hair. Well la otra comadre lost control and wrecked the car hitting at least ten cars . all three comadres were taken to st. pauls medical heatlh center here at the Westinghouse barrio mall. Charges are pending.
La familia pollo had their grand opening late night when they discloser their new restaurants “el pollo del barrio chicken wings barrio style”. We were given a few sample an esta pollo esa puro pedo. They sure are lacking the chicken wings taste but you get chingos for a dollar. Los pollos invite you come on by and join us con some chicken wings barrio style.

And finally,There are times que we can’t do everything we see on the t.v. well el late compadre martin chapa leaped to his death when he jumped off the third floor of his apartment complex doing what is call flying. El constable cadena is investigating this terrible accident. El constable tells us que it could have been two things. One he was drunk or just plain stupid. In addition el constable tells us que he must have seen those vatos on TV. Jumping sin parachute.
Well raza there you have it, it’s a count down to tejano roots and hoping que this will be our year.