Sam-n-Rose's Message Board

feel free to sign my message board.

Sam-n-Rose's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
westihouse barrio mall 01232008

Westinghouse barrio mall newsletter for 01232008. Cchwnn.
Kingsville,tx. Hello again raza its me, Gloria Guerra con this weeks mall newsletter. We have allowed a few new stores to open here to replace some of the ones that got busted for selling hot ****, but now we are making sure que ever store owner is on the up and up and up. With this in mind let’s go to our rooming report Maria la Vandia.
Si Gloria y como estan todos? I am sure glad that the new year started. Its so easy to start all over again. Its so easy to say que I wont do this and wont do that and will do this and wont do that. But all and all its all going to work out at the end of this and the end of that.
Now that the mall has reorganized its really easy to find what you might need and things that you have never ever seen. So come on by this weekend and spend some of that hard earned mony. Now back to Gloria.

Ok thanks maria, now lets go con Frankie tuxedo zuniga at the cona Lozano cash and carry sports complex.

Si Gloria I am Frankie con some good informationon the up coming las comadres boxing league. We are still accepting team names and boxer names. So if you have a comadre who wants to get her ass kicked , send us her name cause we guarantee que she will get her ass kicked,Gloria.
Ok Frankie thanks for that ass kicking information. Now let’s go to our political person Fedieo vermicelli , well well well it seems que banna joe mana who is running for president is crying cause it seems que everybody who is somebody is ganging up on him. Chinga poor vato. Now we know how loser feel. The only recomendition we have is suck it up dude. Now back to Gloria.

Ok thanks Frankie , well folks that it for today, don’t forget to visit our barrio zoo and all the new little animals we were able to catch in the hood. I am Gloria Guerra and we are counting towards tejano roots, this could be our year…