Sam-n-Rose's Message Board

feel free to sign my message board.

Sam-n-Rose's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
hejola report for 01152008

Hejola report for 01152008. Cchwnn. Kingsville, TX. Buenos Diaz I am Jonathon Barrio bill is on assignment today. So let get to our award winning barrio headline news:
Barrio College opens its door this week.
Ten foot rat found at the corner of third and wells.
And finally barrio airlines have special flights to Alice y San Diego TX.

Yesterday afternoon captin airline pilot mingo Chavez informed us que there are having real low flight rates to local small towns. The special this week are flights to alice, tx y san diego, tx. The captain tells us que if the plane don’t make it, he promise to get you there some how.
In other news,Once the constable got there the majority of the folks had already spread out or left the scene of this unusual dead rat found here. The size of this rat says the constable is que made it interesting. He tells us que he had seen many rats in his life time que this one took the cake. The rat was taken to the local county aggie represenative to see if it was really a rat.
And The barrio ingenuity union barrio college will hold its first classes ever at its new location second floor of the Westinghouse barrio mall. There are two basic degrees one can get, a degree in barrio logy and barrio criminology. There are at least 10 barrio members already register for this classes. I wanted to add that this classes are being held at the El Ojo barrio eye academic.
Well raza there you have it for today, and we are counting down to tejano roots and maybe this is our year.