Sam-n-Rose's Message Board

feel free to sign my message board.

Sam-n-Rose's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
barrio stock market report for 01112008

Barrio stock market report for 01112008. Cchwnn. Kingsville,tx. Hello I am urbano yosabatodo con my brother Frank yosabatodo con todays barrio stock market report.
Barrio stock market report:

>Los taquitos started the year with an increase up ten cents from last year, ended this week at $1.35 each coffee is extra con be going up on the cost of tortillas.
>Los tamales started the year at a very very low cost of $4.00 a dozen. Like I predicted last week, them tamales when up to $5.50 a dozen. Oh well, buy raza buy.
>Las tortillas also went up this year, we have received lots of emails asking us to give the price of both corn and flour tortillas, well since we are great listeners we decided to comply with your request; Corn tortillas, up to $1. 35 a pack, flour tortillas up to $1.55 a pack.
> la barbacoa market has expand itself to cover the new llama barbacoa y la barbacoa de caberas. La caberas $6.50 a lb., y llama $2.00 a lb. chinga got to check it out.
>Las empanadas are still on a roll now that that the holidays are behind us and have started the year with an decrease ending the week at $.87 each.
Ok, now lets go con my brother frank an his want ads report: thanks urbano, see raza we have been getting chingos de ads to post pero como its free and we have only so much space que we pick the ones we think you want to buy:

Item # 49380: ten used women underwear for sale. All sizes and some tongs. Make bid all the whole lot.
Item #98345; used tv for sale, some black and white and some still have color in them, asking for $50 bucks for all 7 tvs or make bid for the whole lot.
Item #78943: for sale rabbits and chickens from last years Easter season, all little animals in good health, you decide, make offer, please note que some of the rabbits and chickens still have Easter paint on them.
Item # 67830: wanted young woman to live with older man for maiden services. Uniform is provided. Contact us here at cchwnn.
Item #54682: washer and dryer for sale, if you purchase we deliver within two miles.
Item #98765: wanted we buy and sale used tires and rims. If you are in need of custom wheels or tires let us be the ones to find them for you. Need at least two weeks to deliver.

Ok there you have and let me give you our realtor report. It seems que the house at the corner of wells and third street address 410 w. Richard is still for sale. Only the house if for sale an must be moved once purchase. It’s a great home, the only problem is que the basement is ten feet deep , we are more than sure que you will have to leave that part of the home behind, will give discount.

Ok now lets go back to urbano, I am Francisco yosabatodo. Ok thanks frank and I am urbano yosabatodo con todays barrio stock market report. On the count down to tejano roots and this could be our year.