feel free to sign my message board.

Sam-n-Rose's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
hejola report for 01102008

Hejola report for 01102008.
Cchwnn.
Kingsville, tx. Hello raza como estan, gee its been kinda cool and I have been having to wear this old coat of mine. Anyhow its all good, now lets get to our award winning barrio headline news,
Compadre aberto jones arrested at closed pool hall.
Barrio cross walk guard comadre gets run over.
And finally barrio unknown wanted for wearing a penis costume.
Yesterday afternoon el constable cadena got at least ten calls reporting que they had seen a penis walking around the hood. After a few people chased the penis around for a while, they were not able to catch the person wearing that penis costume. The constable is again asking for el barrio help in finding and catching and arresting that penis costume. If you have any information pertaining to that penis please let us know.
It seems que la commadre angie Trevino loved her new job as a barrio cross walk guard aid. But its seems que while she was directing traffic at the corner of wells and third street, she was run over in a cross walk by a wagon driven by Gloria Munoz, who owns the barrio wagon train, a taxi service in the barrio. It seems que business has not been too good so Gloria has a second job and that’s as a cross walk guard, it seemed que Gloria was running late to work. No charges have been filed, yet. Oh by the way Gloria lost her job as a crosss guard aid due to showing up late to work.

And finally, que compadre aberto jones who works from three in the afternoon to about midnight wanted to play a game of pool and drink a few beers. But the only problem is that the barrio pool hall close at eleven pm. Well that seemed to have not stopped him from breaking in and drink and playing a few games of pool until el constable cadena responded to a 918 call of someone breaking into the hood pool hall. El compadre jones was arrested for trespassing and drinking without permission.
Well there you have it raza, aint it good to be tejano. Count down to tejano roots 2008, this could be our year.