Sam-n-Rose's Message Board

feel free to sign my message board.

Sam-n-Rose's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
barrio stock market report for 01042008

Barrio stock market report for 01052008. Cchwnn. Kingsville,tx. Hello again, I am urbano yosabatodo, my brother frank is not here today, his still locked up for that fight he got into on new years eve. Anyhow lets welcome to 2008 year with spending chingos de money. Well I am sure many of us or maybe most of us got some kind of monetary raise starting this new year. Let be wise and invest inside the hood and make sure you monitor our barrio stock market for the best barrio investment advise there is. Now lets get to it.
We have a new coverage starting 2008. We are going to go out more often and eat out. So we decided to critic our visits to the different eating establishment and give our opinion on the services and the quality of the food.
Last night we went an ate at pizza parlor and it was great besides slow services and good food. Once they found out who we were the service was great and we do recommend to eat there, we gave it a 3 out of 5 points. Barrio stock market report:

>Los taquitos started the year with an increase up ten cents from last year, ended this week at $1.35 each coffee is extra.
>Los tamales started the year at a very very low cost of $4.00 a dozen. I am sure the tamale guy must have been tired yesterday an must have wanted to sell the last dozen. Oh well, buy raza buy.
>Las tortillas also went up this year, we have received lots of emails asking us to give the price of both corn and flour tortillas, well since we are great listeners we decided to comply with your request;
Corn tortillas, up to $1. 25 a pack, flour tortillas up to 1.50 a pack.

> la barbacoa market has expand itself to cover the new llama barbacoa y la barbacoa de caberas. La caberas $5.50 a lb., y llama $2.50 a lb. chinga got to check it out.
>Las empanadas are still on a roll now that that the holidays are behind us and have started the year with an increase ending the week at $.89 each.
Barrio want ads;
#55686: used Christmas tress for sale. Contact us for next Christmas.
#89345: used Christmas toys and clothes for last few years, make offer on the ten boxes we have.
#58689: wanted young woman to live with older man. Must be at least 45 years of age and willing to wear maidens French outfit.
#326514: we have ten chickens, three ducks, seven turkeys y three small animals and not sure what they are for sale. All in good health, some still have last years Easter paint on them. Make offer on the nice indoor pets.

Barrio realtors report:
We have been informed que el senor manuel Gonzales is willing to sell a two story brick home located at the corner of third and wells for sale, must be willing to move this home for its present location. Home also has a basement. Not sure if we can move that but we can give you a discount of what part of the home was not able to move.

Ok there you have it raza have a great tejano day and count down to tejano roots 2008, it could be our year.