feel free to sign my message board.

Sam-n-Rose's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
hejola report for 01042008

Hejola report for 01042008.
Cchwnn.
Kingsville, TX. Hello again como estan todos, I am bill Diaz con today’s award winning barrio headline news. Well this year is the year to make sure we elect the right person for the right job. With that in mind let’s get to that headline news:
Country music hits the hood con country pancho y county Leroy on their barrio tour for 2008.
Two new bars open their barrio doors for more barrio entertainment.
And finally la comadre Maria arrested for stealing plants.
It seems que you sometime can’t stop doing the things you did when you were a kid. Well that seems what has happen to our comadre Maria; she was arrested for the tenth time in two years for stealing plants. She told this reporter que when she was a kid her mother would go around town spotting potted plants and would return at night a rip them off. Well it seems que la comadre might have stolen her last potted plant after justice of the peace Gloria Gonzales sentenced la comadre 30 days at the county jail. She has been assigned to do some community service at the county park gardens.

Some good news, it seems que two new bars or taverns or cantinas just opened this year. The new proud owners are Hector Cantu owner of the “la tavern del barrio” and Mario Munoz owner of “cantina de Munoz el compadre”. Both owners told this reporter que they have giant TVs an chingos de bar drink specials. So make sure to visit our website for that free drink coupon. And make sure que if you drink don’t drive. Or drink and drive, I’m not sure which one is it. The sign on the highway was too freaking small to read.
And finally, those two mixed up boys country pancho y county Leroy are back in Texas again and they tell us que they have just got there barrio tour for 2008. Them boozy tell us que they are real excited que they will be touring towns like palito Blanco, san José, freer, Odem, and many more small town in Texas. So if you are out an about somewhere close to the above towns make sure que you check them out. In addition them boozy tell us que their fourth barrio cd is out named “we are at it again vato”. This cd should be out soon. Oh by the way them two will be at the Westinghouse barrio mall this coming weekend.

Ok raza there you have it for today’s headline news, I am bill Diaz and have a heck of tejano day. Count down for this year’s tejano roots 2008. This might be our year.