Sam-n-Rose's Message Board

feel free to sign my message board.

Sam-n-Rose's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
barrio stock market for 12142007

Seasons greeting to all our friends from ocean to ocean to border to border to block to block …happy a heck of a xmas and new years…. From daniel

12232002 barrio stock market report/ realtors/ barrio want ads:

Hello once again I am urbano yosabatodo con the almost end of the year barrio stock market report. Si mi raza it’s been a long year for our barrio spenders.

The major concern is what to except in 2006. Well we realize que this coming 2006 will be more draining our wallets, and our American pride. Si there is more of warning que thing doesn’t look good in South American que they do across the ocean for us.

But that is one of many factors that will affect many of us the consumer. The year 2005 will be remembered as the year of expansions. Our market, the barrio stock marker within several years have covered our regularly things that really matter to us. So we stand very firm on our slogan, “if you can’t eat it don’t buy it”.
In addition to all this we add the realtors report and recently the barrio want ads. We are hoping que the very few that do read this report are ulitlize very valuable information can help us the
Now for our report:

La Baracoa de cabeza:

When we started to cover la barbacoa de cabeza this year we were certain que we would solve this issue con the mad cow disease. It is a proof que la raza would not be affected by this mad cow stuff, you remember when we wrote about this several times.
So what happens? Our own barrio farmers decided not to take changes instead, invest in some llamas!

Hoping que llama meat will be the meat of the future here in the hood. La Baracoa de cabeza ended this week at $6.25 a lbs. and ease on the fat.

Las empanadas:

We can tell you right now que starting 2006 our war on empanadas makers is on. We here and you there love this breaded stuff and for them to have very little filling like they use to be is really uncalled for. So empanada brokers be ware if you guys don’t start to fill them up, look out next year. Las empanadas ended the week at $.69 cent each.

Los tamales:

Wow man lets not go through this again but we must remind you que if you would have bought them a few months ago we would have this high cost on them now. Or shall I say you would have to pay that much for them now. Los tamales ended the week at a high of $6.00 a dozen. Almost one dollar higher than a month ago.

Los taquitos:

I know I know that I am a small frame person for those that know me. But there is a restaurant here in our hood que makes the biggest taquitos I have ever seen. I hate that place. It makes me feel like I am a starving person. I just can’t eat there and leave food behind. Los taquitos ended the week at $.99 cent each and coffee is extra.

Las tortillas:
What better smell there is than a good old tortilla burning on that burner? It just leaves that unique odor in your home. Man I can still smell my grandmothers kitchen when I was a kid sitting there watching her make those circular delicious tortillas. Man o man those were the days my friend I knew them well. Oh well las tortillas closed the week at $.50 cent to $1.25 a dozen. Boy oh boy do we miss those days.

And finally my favor market cheap beer:
As I near my retirement, the age of kicking back and laying low one has to wonder why pay so much? I love that cheap beer, its taste and that heavy feeling still in my wallet. Cheap beer remains stable at $3.65 a six-pack. Even for the holidays.

Ok now for the barrio want ads:

After tons of email denouncing us for the mistreatment of our finest senior citizens, it is safe and great to say que there is no more seniors available for the holidays nor for the claiming on your income tax for 2005. It seems que some dude dress like sancho clause came by our Cruz roja center and took the remaining seniors. We are so happy now and for all those who hate us, for using seniors as part of our want ads... wow what can we say.
But we still have some ads:

Ad#002584 used sancho clause suit for sale.
Ad# 00254 stuff reindeer and sledge need minor,major repairs.
Ad#25640 man and woman willing to exchange their 32 year old son for used car or bike, no exchanges once deal is done.

And finally our realtors report. Did you know que that stuff sancho clause and that majic whatever cystal ball con the a snowman insiding sitting on your front lawn? Yea that’s the one. Well where do you think its going to be in a few days?

Raza raza raza don’t buy so much, try a little harder and save that stuff for next year. Hejola we act like we have lots of money? Or do we?

And finally raza we got a real Christmas card from some people in east l.a. thanking us for our daily news and how we make their day. So thank you .