feel free to sign my message board.

Sam-n-Rose's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
hejola report for 12122007

Hejola report for 12122007 recap.
Cchwnn.
Kingsville,tx. Como estan I am bill diaz an here is our year end recap of our award winning headline news;
Rumor start family fued in the hood.
Higher education gets higher for barrio members who want an education based on our undercover story con el ojo barrio private eye.
New youth recycle program for the barrio.
And La comadre boxing at the mall cancelled.
The hood youth center just announced their fall schedule of after school programs for barrio youths. Picking up tin cans will still be on the schedule for Thursdays afternoon says Maria Alexander program coordinator. Yes bring your child around 4pm and will take him home around 7pm. It’s good to teach children how to work says Maria. In addition in teaching them how to pick up cans we will also have lots of paper routes that they can get to earn extra funds for the fall. On Mondays and Wednesday we will teach them on how to play pool and poker. Yes raza bring your kids down and let’s have some fun.
Yesterday afternoon el barrio boxing commissioner Mr. Choy told us que la commadre boxing might not happen till a few weeks from this coming weekend. The reasons are several but were not discussed in public. We feel que the mall is checking con su insurance to make sure que if someone gets hurt que they won’t be sued later.
According to our police records submitted by el constable cadena,“ let me put the finger on you committee” and “ el barrio investor group” have spread nasty rumors about each other, compete ruthlessly and resist mediation more fiercely that any other social groups to be found in the whole county. It is reported que both groups have gangs and have committed vandalism in order to embarrass the other group. The origin of the feud appears to have started a few months ago when one group called the ins on them. According to el constable there is no peace in sight.
And finally our barrio investigator went underground to see how much more does it cost to go to college if your barrio? Based on 1970 information which we believe is pretty accurate is que cost of education cost more, chingos more says el ojo barrio private.Si raza we are in big ass trouble and if panchito y panchita can’t read and write and you are determined to put them through college, go ahead, it’s the American dream. We determined que based on our scientific studies that are seventeen years of studies we have determined that the average barrio kid that will get a college degree regardless of how long will cost them 32,000 in puro pincha loans that include both student and in some cases parent loans if your credit good. You ask me what to do ojo, well that’s another story.
Well its all most here folks Christmas an its post dated checks. Have a great tejano day.