Sam-n-Rose's Message Board

feel free to sign my message board.

Sam-n-Rose's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
hejola report for 12102007

Barrio hejola report recap for 2007 12/10/2007.
Cchwnn.
Kingsville, tx. Hello again I am bill diaz back from my vacation. Well well well what is wrong with our society now a days. My god how many people can we kill in a week. The sad part of all these shooting is you cant even go to church with out getting your ass shot. Now lets go to some important new recap from this passed award winning headline news:
Mall mascot gets his ass kicked by some clowns.
Hood member also hit by falling bomb.
Barrio carpenters held hostage.
Barrio fire alarm drive for Christmas.

La commadre Pricilla Munoz, 65, was arrested yesterday afternoon by el constable cadena on a compliant filed by el senor Juan Valdez owner of a el barrio let me fix your freaky home. He claims que la commadre held him and one of his helpers imprison for two days a week ago. Mr. Valdez told us que la commadre Munoz held them in her home for two days until we finish remodeling her kitchen for easter. Mrs. Commadre Munoz will go to court in a few weeks. Oh by the way she was taken to a lala land hospital across the tracks for observation.
Los vatos locos firefighters volunteers will hold their annual fundraiser all this week. The purpose of having this fund driver is to make sure que everyone in the hood has a fire alarm system in his or her home. In accomplishing this los vatos have decided to continue purchasing instant popcorn packages. Last years it was reported que estos instant popcorn packages saved at least ten families in the hood. So this volunteers will be standing at ever corner of our barrio looking for any money you might be able to donate. Their slogan is if the smell don’t wake you up during a fire than the popcorn smell will.

It seems que the mall mascot just cant get along con those clowns. It seems que no one told the mall mascot que the mall management had given permission for the local clown unions to come and hang out at the mall this weekend. Well this seems to have not gotten down to good con el mall mascot mr. turkey. It seems que one to this clowns took mr turkeys spot or his regular hang out and mr turkey didn’t like that. When mr turkey confronted one of the clowns, the clown slapped him on the butt. That’s when mr turkey picked up that clown and threw him down the stairs here at the mall. Well when the rest of the clowns heard the call for help from one of their fellow clowns, that’s when the **** started. But the time the cops and the constable stopped the riot, el mr turkey got his ass kicked. No arrested were made and when asked which clown was the one that hit him, mr turkey said they all look alike.
And finally Yesterday afternoon el constable cadena and his staff went to the site where Eliseo Everett claimed que as the naval air station pilots were practicing a bomb fell out of the sky and nearly hit him. Everett 53 became a local news celebrity. Mr. Everett, who owes his ex-wife more than $10,000 in overdue child support, had not heard or knew of his whereabouts until his face popped up on almost ever TV Station and newspaper. He was arrested this morning at his home.

Ok there you have it and have a great tejano chicano latino day…