Sam-n-Rose's Message Board

feel free to sign my message board.

Sam-n-Rose's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
barrio stock market report for11302007

Barrio stock market report for 11302007. Cchwnn. Kingsville,tx . ola como estan I am Pancho Francisco lopez younger brother to urbano, who by the way got arrested yesterday evening after the dallas game. I really couldn’t understand what the hell he was talking about. I think he wanted us to bail him out. Anyhow lets get to our stock report for today.

Oh by the way everything went up due to the dallas cowboys playing last night. We got word que the prices on everything, I mean everything went up on price, I mean everything.

>Los taquitos up ten cents from last week, ended the week at $1.35 each coffee is extra.

>Los tamales are on a steady increase, which we noticed a few weeks ago, ended the week at $6.25 a dozen. And expected to reach $6.50 by the end of the year.

>Las tortillas, also were up this week with an increase of at least 25 percent from last week, ended the week at $1.65 a pack of twelve.

< la barbacoa de caberas remained stable, ended the week at $6.50 a lb.

And that cheap beer getting cheap. Six pack ended the week at $3.67.

Barrio want ads:

Item #. 75846: used bicycle for sale. Has no tires but a used rim. Make offer.

Item#56841: used women underwear for sale. All size, make offer for lot. Please note super g-stings. I bet size 43, easy.

Item #56243; let over easter rabbits and chickens for sale. Some in good health and other you decide. Make offer soon.

Item # 54216: use tires sale, have all size but need a few to get the ones we don’t have . have look around the hood. Do have or some special rim that we found at the corner of wells and third street.
Item #56584: used green bay packer shirts an caps for sale.
Ok raza there you have it for today. You better watchout and you better not cry because sancho clause is coming tonight.