feel free to sign my message board.

Sam-n-Rose's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
westinghouse barrio mall recap for 11272007

Westinghouse barrio mall 2007 recap.
Cchwnn.
Kingsville, TX. My name is Gloria Guerra and I am the manager of this Westinghouse barrio mall, con a recap of all the things that went on this past year. So let’s get it on and have a great season greetings.
Pablo Cruz an administrator tells us que ever person that comes in here will always come out different. Cash talks and we also have lawyers to handle any complaint you might have against the person or thing that caused the injuries and don’t worried we won’t call the cops on you if have any gun shop wounds. So come on by bring some money with you and we will take good care of you.
Ok, thanks general, now lets go to the mall center stage for some infor on those valentines day specials con our own la china cano.
Lcc: oh si my friend Gloria, this week con la china cano de china Nuevo leon. Well its that time again to replace that ole g-sting you have been wearing for the last year. Si the one they bought you last year. Its so easy to wear a g-sting and its so hard to replace. I have special one I like to wear all the time. There are discounts all over the store on kinky clothes for both men and women. If you mention my name la china cano you will get a 50 percent discount on any purchase here in the mall. Now back to Gloria.Ok china, oh by the way don’t forget to read la china cano valentines day advise.

Thank you Gloria, fideo one more time con an update de our good friend and barrio music award winner panzone caliente. It has been reported to us que panzone caliente is schedule to perform this weekend here at the mall. The organizers of this dance are planning to hire lots of extra security for this coming weekend. A number of death threats have already been given but the organizers tell us que the show must go on.
Panzone caliente was unable to give any comments concerning this concert or his death threats. But we did learn que he will be giving an exclusive to us soon. Now back to Gloria.

Ok so there you have it for todays 11272007 report and since we are going on vacation here real soon we will recap or stories of the year. Thanks and keep it tejano dallas cowboys style.