Sam-n-Rose's Message Board

feel free to sign my message board.

Sam-n-Rose's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
barrio literacy and writer prize award winner for 2007

Presenting the barrio literacy and writer prize award winner for 2007.
Hejola report for 11132007. Cchwnn. Kingsville,tx. Hello again mi raza I am bill diaz con today’s award winning barrio headline news. We are waiting for this years barrio writers awards to be announced here real soon. Just for the record our creator has won this award since he created back in 2005. So we are very excited to see whom among our staff will accept his award, awarded to himself.
Well hold on folks the announcement is here an now let’s go live to the Westinghouse barrio mall for an up date con Gloria Guerra.

Hello raza I am Gloria Guerra here at the mall y Si bill we are so excited que our creator is the recipient of this year’s barrio literacy and writer prize award winner for 2007. Now lets view Daniel acceptations speech:

Thank you mi raza, tejanos y bill collectors, First of all I would like to accept this non monetary prize in behave of all my staff and myself for the long selfish hours we spend working on trying to uncover some deeper truths about life and about ourselves . In our studies we try to study life stories of our la raza as well as our experience as la raza and what we go through life. Did you know que we have realized que there are more interesting truths to be revealed than to be found in el barrio in itself as ourselfs.
We at the Chicano Cable hot wired News Network believe in the deconstructionism of our English language, as long as you clean up after you’re done. And we do not believe that masterpieces exist, nor do we want them to. We prefer the glory of brilliant mistakes. Because without mistakes one will never really learn the englisss language. I am chicano an I can speak and spell englisss any way I want to me entiendes mendez, Thank you and god be with you .
Daniel lopez creator .
Wow there you have raza and we are so proud of our creator and his long time effort to not master the English language. I am Gloria Guerra an now back to our command post at 918 north Armstrong con bill diaz.

Hejola what a speech, I was present at that ceremonies and Daniel used the whole stage to give his great speech, I am bill diaz have a great tejano day .. alice tx.