Sam-n-Rose's Message Board

feel free to sign my message board.

Sam-n-Rose's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
hejola report for 11122007e

Hejola report from the pass..
11142005 hejola report from Monterey, Mexico.

Now from our one of many international offices here is Johnnie el quemon.

Hola raza como estan todos de mi raza en tejanas? I am doing great here in Monterey, enjoying the sites and the weather. I am not sure if any of you guys have been here but it is a great town and lots of beer. La onda tejana is a big deal here in Monterey and many of the Mexicans here are dying to be tejano.

We are on the early stages of preparing a soccer league for the next couple of weeks and teams schedule will be up on Wednesday and will be announced from our mall in Kingsville. Anyhow raza and have a great tejano day.

Ok thank you Johnnie el quemon, and I am Alcardio Samudio, y si raza we are accepting names and teams for our winter soccer league, so sign up now. Games start this weekend. And now for our headline news:

Barrio gets 20 free turkeys,
Two members of let me put the finger on you committee get arrested,
And finally three tortilla companies close down.

Yesterday after noon three tortilla companies announced que they will be closing their doors on their Westside tortilla companies says Ben Blanco de Blanco soy mi tortillas company. Si we are moving our company across the tracks and hope to give those other tortilla in a can company more competition over there.

What will this do to our barrio unemployment, we are not sure but will do a special on this matter come Friday.

In other news two members of let me put the finger on you committee got arrested for filing false police reports on several barrio members. Sonny boy Jones y Sammy Boy Jones both gringos got picked up by el constable cadena this weekend when esto dos pincha vato called the cops on la familia Gonzales, la familia Martinez, la familia Lopez y and la familia Gomez que they were hiding illegal aliens. It was later discovered que they weren’t illegal at all but legal cousins from el paso.

And finally an unknown source donated 20 turkeys for this year barrio turkey shoot . Si we are very happy que someone had a good heart to donated this turkeys for our annual turkey shoot to be held at the mall come thanksgiving.

Ok raza got to go, and see you all at the tejano roots festival in alice, texas.