Sam-n-Rose's Message Board

feel free to sign my message board.

Sam-n-Rose's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
westinghouse barrio mall 11072007

Westinghouse barrio mall newsletter for 11082007. Cchwnn. 11072007. Como estan I am Gloria Guerra, con this week’s Westinghouse barrio mall newsletter, man oh man have we been busy. Not just con la ley but having to deal con all this vendors that got busted for selling hot shot. Now we have to re-evaluate the whole operation here at the mall. But for now let’s go con our only section of the mall not in hot water, yet, Frankie tuxedo zuniga.

Si Gloria I am here at the cona Lozano stop and shop complex con this week’s musical line up:
Saturday starting at noon till midnight:
44. Little foggy y Seth the barrio giant conj unto.
43.La commadre lucy y su starr county conjunto.
42 .los tres vato’s del rio grande conjunto.
41.La bonnie y su commadres de la cally la richa banda.
40.La commadre lucy y su starr county conjunto.
39.bruce sanchez y los handsome individuos negros. 38. Sunday starting at noon till 6:p.m.:
37 36. 35.Las nopales del valley featuring Ludia.
34. 33.
Ok now lets go back con Gloria. Thanks Frankie, now let’s go con a cardio samudio con some campaign results from the mall.

Si Gloria yesterday was a great day for la raza on our side of the tracks. There were several issues that barrio people had a choice to vote for. You know and I am sure you do que we can still vote the way we want and to hell with everybody else. Well anyhow here are the resolutions that were passed that effected the hood:
Resolutions 211. This passed in which allowed barrio residents to make tortillas y tamales at home. There was a big moment by let me put the finger on you committee to try a stop raza from making tamales and tortillas at home.
Resolution 254, also passed which allowed liquor stores to stay open till 2 am every weekday and stay open till 4 am on weekends. Again there was a large group of folks against this but managed to pass.
All and all Gloria it was a great turn out of 300 folks came out an voted. Well thanks al an we will keep in touch with you. Regardless if you vote or not never give up that right. I am Gloria Guerra and have a great tejano day.

Re: westinghouse barrio mall 11072007

Can someone please let me know how to have Jennifer Marie Y La Nueva Intenzion play at the mall? www.jennifermariemusic.com or www.myspace.com/jennifermariefans

Rudy

Re: Re: westinghouse barrio mall 11072007

how about an interview with her..