Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
hejola report 10292007

hejola report for10292007
Posted on October 29, 2007 at 09:37:36 AM by cchwnn

Hejola report for 10292007.
Cchwnn.
Kingsville,tx. Hello again I am bill diaz and glad to be back. I had been on the net for the last three days doing a special on the fires in California. But for now lets go to our award winning headline news:

Two arrested at gay bar fight during dallas football game.
Several arrested at mall during the presentation of the first gay conjunto.
And finally street proposes to close down yet another street.

It seems that our fine city has developed a way to fix and correct any problems a street might have in your hood, and that’s by closing it down. The city is proposing to close yet another street on our side of the tracks. This is not a good thing says one member of our hood, we only have several streets that can cross to the other side and now they are planning on shutting another one down. The city will have an impact session this week to determind why and when this will happen.
If gays didn’t have hard already, why would this guy name palito Gomez y su conjunto come out looking like gay guys. That’s right the first recorded group que son gay performed this weekend at the mall. The crowd didn’t quite understand what was going on until palito start talking. We have discussed this question of gimmicks for groups pero esta takes the cake. We will have more on this con maria la vandia y veronica la lesbian. Oh by the way a few fans for palito were arrested when they raced on stage.

And finally talking about gays a giant free for all fight happen this weekend at los premintos bar where seven to ten gay guys got into a fight. The constable tells us que it was a sight to see, yelling and screaming was the most that happened and maybe a few slaps but all and all two guys dressed like elderly women were arrested. The bar owner tells us que this was the last time he was going to have gay nite at his bar. He also said que esto vatos are worse that those clowns we had here for clown night.

We raza there you have it for today , please let keep it tejano.