Sam-n-Rose's Message Board

feel free to sign my message board.

Sam-n-Rose's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
barrio stock market report 10262007

Don’t forget our annual barrio hay ride 10312007.

Barrio stock market report for 10262007.
Cchwnn.
Kingsville,tx. Hello once again mi raza I am bill diaz con the only barrio stock market on the net that you can really really count on. For today we are so freaking worried about this bit about people using corn for fuel. Chinga believe me raza las tortillas y la masa will go sky high sooner than later. Now for that darn award winning report;

< la barbacoa de caveza remains stable at $5.50 a lb.
And today we have an extra idea that we monitor this week an that was the price of chicken. Look chickens are very interesting little animals. Raised on a farm and of course ex president of my senior 4-h club we felt que the county fair was something we all were always excited about. Well until we bought those 50 chickens and hoping que we could show at least three. Oh the price of chicken was moderate going at $.89 a lb.

Barrio want ads:

X56862: several chickens and rabbits still available for sale. This flock is from this passed Easter. Make offer.
P54696: used t.v. for sale. It was big screen, now it’s a middle size screen make offer.
U78933: used car and truck tires for sale. All sizes, we do special oders.
S98345: girls clothes for sale. All sizes.
I8934d: gay clothes for sale, some sizes.
T567390: straight tejano man clothing for sale. Only worn a couple of times, due to the fact que he turned gay, chinga chinga..

Barrio realtors report;
We have a few lots for sale, some fence posts and some bales of hay.

Ok raza there you have and have a great day. Remember it you cant eat it don’t buy it.