Sam-n-Rose's Message Board

feel free to sign my message board.

Sam-n-Rose's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
new york city barrio hejola report con san juan 10252007

new york city barrio hejola report
Body: New york city barrio hejola report con san juan norterno.
Cchwnn. 10252007
Kingville,tx. Hello raza its been awhile since our creator has brought my name up. Anyhow it’s a beautiful day here and I hope I can get out and about. Now for that award winning headline news:

Several vatos arrested for stealing plotted flowers and trees.
A new service station will be opening con full services.
And finally the annual vato’s loco’s recruitment membership.
This weekend at the mall los vato’s loco’s volunteer firefighter are looking for a few good locos to join the volunteers firefighters. Must be on drugs and likes them. Each volunteer is required to sleep at the center at least once a week and must bring their own drugs. We have determind that is so much easier to have drug volunteers and who are up all night anyhow. Why would you want a straight person working when you have all these locos already up?
In other news Los Primos service station has re-open and has hired array of folks to provide old fashion full services station. El primos tells us que the three services attendances will give your car a 21 services check up, and if one fails to do this, you get your gasoline free. Lets check it out raza, and not only that its giving free six packs of cokes and other drinks to the first 200 car customers. Please note only person on their cars no bikes or wagons thank you.
And finally los three Garza brothers, moe, larry y chuy were arrested again con stealing potted plants and trees. Its been a long week says el constable cadena but we caught esto vatos again. It seems que los Garza have had this bad habit of stealing since they moved here ten years ago. There isn’t a single plotted plant or tree safe here in the hood as long que los garza’s are loose. Bond and fines will be assess today.

Well folks there you have it and que viva my good friends juanito and el crazy chuy. And remember its coming to alice, tx tejano roots.