Return to Website

Tiger Rumblings

This is a huge fully indexed site containing 800 documents and  316980 words and is by no means perfect, so if you see something is wrong or you are having difficulty with loading a page, please feel free to comment on it via e-mail or the GuestBook. or the 439 Tiger Notes , or if you have a question on 439 Tiger Squadron. Since feedback is essential for a work such as this, feel free to add your comments.

Tiger Rumblings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Updates Jan 2003

As mentioned elswhere, this is an ongoing work. Since the last update I've added approx 100 names to the nominal roll and will continue to do so as they become available. Also added a link to Scott Fowler's website Operation Leap Frog 1 which promises to provide an in-depth look at this relatively unknown historic aviation event. As always any contribution in the way of stories, photos, narratives, magazine or newspaper articles concerning 439 Squadron is most appreciated. It was your lifr, your era, your story...why not share it.

Re: Updates Jan 2003

Hey there! I know this is kind of off-topic, but I’d figured I’d ask. Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest authoring a blog post or vice-versa? My blog goes over a lot of the same topics as yours, and I believe we could greatly benefit from each other. If you happen to be interested, feel free to shoot me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you! Great blog by the way! You may also visit https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/prodigymath-games-online/elllhpgkkmhnbglbiojabgdcbdbbknck Forge of Empires (FOE)