Return to Website

Tiger Rumblings

This is a huge fully indexed site containing 800 documents and  316980 words and is by no means perfect, so if you see something is wrong or you are having difficulty with loading a page, please feel free to comment on it via e-mail or the GuestBook. or the 439 Tiger Notes , or if you have a question on 439 Tiger Squadron. Since feedback is essential for a work such as this, feel free to add your comments.

Tiger Rumblings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What's New?

After a long hiatus, I'm back in the saddle again. Some of the changes done to this site are two new pages added to the Book of Rememberance (WWII) for P/O RB Aitken and Sgt RW Chase, members of 439's predecessor 123 Squadron, who lost their lives when their Lysander aircraft crashed in 1941. All this as a result of an e-mail recieved by a neice of Sgt Chase.

Also the Sabre era has been updated with new pictures graciously provided by Tiger Pat Barrett, plus a host of other minor modifications.

As always, your feedback is both anticipated and solicited.

Mike

Re: What's New?

Hello there! This is my first comment here, so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading your articles. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same subjects? I’m planning to start my blog soon, but I’m a little lost on everything. You may also visit gacha life free download https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/prodigymath-games-online/elllhpgkkmhnbglbiojabgdcbdbbknck