Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
The Durbin Results

From Drop Box

Re: The Durbin Results

So are these the real results or are the ones posted in the Pocahontas Times???..._Son

The Times online edition has Proud with 43 votes.
I guess we will find out for sure when the votes are canvassed(that is open to the public) but I think that the results in this photo,along with WVMR's reports on the election, are the correct results.

All I can say is I hope not for the Town of Durbin's sake. The town's people wish the Proud's would just LEAVE. People are finally waking up to what is going on. The people have spoken!!!! It's past time for Proud's to read between the line. It's a disgrace what has been done to the Town of Durbin and it's citizen. Keep watching the truth is starting to come out. Maybe during Durbin Heritage Festival they can tar an feather him and ride him on a rail in the parade or put him on exhibit for a money maker to help Durbin recover from financial ruins due to unnecessary lawyer fees,etc. The Town of Durbin will not be bullied or council members lead around like past administrations!!!!

Hang on, Citizens of Durbin. When Mrs. Nottingham is seated on the council,we will get information which we only wonder about now.I look for peace and goodwill to return too.

I couldn't have said it any better myself! Look at the election results! Running unopposed, Pat still only got 49 votes! Then look at Frank, 33!!! The LEAST of any council candidate that wasn't a write in!

Frank has never been ELECTED anything in Durbin, he's only been appointed and I'm just sure he and Peck will put their heads together and figure out how to get appointed AGAIN! Wait for it! It's coming.

To: more confused
I couldn't have said it any better myself! Look at the election results! Running unopposed, Pat still only got 49 votes! Then look at Frank, 33!!! The LEAST of any council candidate that wasn't a write in!

Frank has never been ELECTED anything in Durbin, he's only been appointed and I'm just sure he and Peck will put their heads together and figure out how to get appointed AGAIN! Wait for it! It's coming.

Please don't wish any more bad luck on the town. I feel Mrs. Nottingham will help the town to recover from all this dishonest things that have happened. Let us remember that it will take a lot of team work so lets hope the other council members will work together for the benefit of the town. I wish I lived closer so I could help be a part also. Lets all try to help the newly elected members in anyway we can. Mrs. Nottingham you rock Durbin and rock the others who get in your way from during what is right for the town. GO NOTTINGHAM, GO NOTTINGHAM!!!!

Frank Proud is not Electable

He is a loser!

Re: Frank Proud is not Electable

Confused, there's a difference between predicting and "wishing". I am predicting that Proud worms his way in again.

The moniker To: is already being used by me. Find yourself a new screen name.

Sorry, I didn't see your copyright on it. Oh well, I copyrighted it myself. Now, find yourself a new one.

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!