Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Marlinton's Pet Shop

Re: Marlinton's Pet Shop

Hey Norm, you have the same video twice on here. Just thought I'd let you know.

I think the pet shop is great. but who starting or is running it. Thank you for the nice pictures.

The pet store is a great new place in Marlinton!Now you can buy just about anything for your animals there.If they do not have it there they will order it for you if they can get it.The owners are very nice pepole and they will work with you on prices and just about eveything else they can get.My son is 11 and he goes to the pet store just about every day just to talk to the owners and help feed the animals or just play with the animals that you are aloud to touch.GREAT PLACE hope everyone stops in and helps them so they can stay around for a long time.

Sorry this response took so long I was having posting problems it would preview but not post.

Jean is a great person!
Friendly and knowledgeable.
I myself have bought a few things off of her!

Way to go Jean!

Hugs SIS!

~~RaVeN~~

Just want to thank everyone for the positive feedback and support. I am still working on getting more supplies and other things for the pet shop. Please stop by I am there on thursday, friday, saturday and sunday at the old hanover building. Thank You!!!

Hugs for Raven and everyone

Critters N Things

where are you located?

Critters N THings
Just want to thank everyone for the positive feedback and support. I am still working on getting more supplies and other things for the pet shop. Please stop by I am there on thursday, friday, saturday and sunday at the old hanover building. Thank You!!!

Hugs for Raven and everyone

Critters N Things

Thanks for bringing a Pet Shop to Marlinton, something we don't have. I wish you well !

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!