toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Wilfong Off the Payroll--Finally!

It does happen! There is actually administrative leave WITHOUT PAY. We knew it all along! It is time to stop paying these misbehaving police!

One source speculated that Wilfong is going for an insanity defense (he was too stressed out over Alkire's treatment of him with the knee situation to be responsible for his actions) We don't see how that will work because he did this "coverup" with the checks after Alkire was gone! Secondly, we understand that Walton had videotaped Wilfong already jumping fences or something with a "hurt" leg!

It sounds to us like is head was no more hurt than his leg!

The good news is that an "insanity" defense might allow him to be incarcerated locally at the "Walt D. Helmick Detention Center for the Criminally Insane" located at Edray!

Re: Wilfong Off the Payroll--Finally!

I think Wilfong is going to run into some problems with his case against Alkire. I'm pretty sure there are some pictures or tapes of him that will most likely surface, rodeo, stock yards, etc. He did something wrong....MAN UP AND DO YOUR TIME LIKE EVERY OTHER CRIMINAL DOES. You are not above the law...how does it feel ?

I want copy of that video. WE WILL PUBLISH!!!!

I have sat back and read and listened very carefully about every detail of the Wilfong case. I've quietly kept my journal and contacted a few friends in charleston where I grew up with some friends who thank goodness became very influential people.
Ben Wilfong has wronged me and my family and nobody even knows about it or the ones that do , don't give a ****. I'm a single mother with three children don't receive any child support and had a massive heartattack just a couple of weeks after my "run-in" with Wilfong. Now I,ve lost my license had to pay $165.00 fine , a $50.00 reinstatement fee, then I l,lost my license a second time for the same offense and have to pay almost $500.00 and go 90 days without driving.
All because I told on his friend , to HIM and he got mad that I would dare tell on is buddy for almost killing me and 5 children by driving intoxicated beyond belief and driving on the wrong side of the road and going atleast 40 mph over the speed limit.
By the way my charges were for going 5 mph over the speed limit and it was the third time he'd pulled my car over since I told him about his buddy. I've drivin for 18 yrs. and was pulled over once before many years ago "ONCE!"... I think it's time to call in a few favors, don't you?

What kind of cracks me up is how some of you are happy with the sheriffs dept for charging Wilfong. In reality and the way it has appeared to me, correct me if I'm wrong, they didn't do crap with him until WILFONG decided to sue the department himself. THEN after that they arrested Wilfong. Am I wrong in the sequence of events here? If so, let me know and prove it and I will apologize.

If you have a complaint with Wilfong, why not let me do a video interview with you that we can put on etater and really get your opinion out there where it counts.

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!