toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
We Have Asked the Circuit Judge To Recuse Himself

We did not want to go up against a circuit judge ourself but felt compelled to do so because it is a simply fact that Judge Rowe is not qualified to be a circuit judge.

How he got permission to take the bar exam is beyond me. But it doesn't really matter how. The fact is that he does not have an accredited law education. That is the 800 pound gorilla in the ring. It probably wasn't too hard to maneuver the bar exam but the issue is that I as a litigant deserve to have a quality judge in the case.

Accreditation is the mark of quality. It is the measuring stick by which we can determine if someone has had a high quality education versus a second rate education. Judge Rowe doesn't even claim to have a first rate education. He admits that his school was not accredited. That means that he has a less than quality education.

You wouldn't want a doctor or a teacher who graduated from a second rate law school, one that the other doctors or teachers did not approve of. Neither do I.

The U.S. Constitution assures me that I have a right to a fair hearing. A fair hearing is only possible if the judge is competent. By the standards of the majority of lawyers, Judge James Rowe is not competent to be a judge. I have a "due process" right to a competent judge.

Judge Rowe's law school WAS NEVER ACCREDITED. He graduated two years before it merged with George Mason Law School and it was yet another year before that school was accredited.

Law schools are not allowed to retroactively grant degrees to persons who attended unaccredited law schools. I am prepared to take this issue to the highest level and plan to do so.

In my case, the problem is exacerbated in that I was given an ALJ hearing before unqualified ALJ. She was eventually suspended until she because qualified. She has since resigned. How can someone lose 25 years of a career because the judge was not competent. THAT IS THE QUESTION HERE TODAY!

Re: We Have Asked the Circuit Judge To Recuse Himself

Would it concern you to learn that the PA Donna Price graduated from an unaccredited law school? I understand it is only conditionally accredited still yet today.

Absolutely!

What school is that?

Lack of accreditation is of immense proportions in my case. But it would have great ramifications for the dopeheads in a criminal context.

Re: We Have Asked the Circuit Judge To Recuse Himself--Caution Language

This is the ending to "And justice for all". You are witnessing a sad reality of the courtroom.

bump

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government -- lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." -- Patrick Henry

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!