toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Citizens of Pocahontas County--Arm Yourself with a Camera

Folks, we have some corrupt police in Pocahontas County. They will lie on the witness stand. We have two police who have lied on the witness stand and the sheriff stood by and let it happen!

CARRY YOUR CAMERA WITH YOU!

Then send the film to normanalderman@yahoo.com. We will publish on youtube!

Re: Citizens of Pocahontas County--Arm Yourself with a Camera

The Camera is the New Gun

“The camera is the new gun”
April 28th, 2009 · 7 Comments

By Carlos Miller
Earlier this year, Steven Anderson was stopped at a Border Patrol checkpoint in New Mexico and refused to allow Border Patrol Agents to search his car.

Recording the incident with his video camera, Anderson spent almost 30 minutes debating with the Agents before they finally allowed him to proceed without searching his car.

Earlier this month, he was stopped at another Border Patrol checkpoint in Arizona and tried the same thing.

The Baptist preacher said the Border Patrol Agents along with Department of Public Safety officers ended up shattering his windows, dragging him out of his car and using their Taser guns on him.

Then they stomped his face into the shattered glass on the ground, resulting in multiple cuts on his face. He said they also continued to use their Taser guns on him.

From the multiple news stories and his own video describing the incident, it is not clear whether or not he was filming the exchange before they shattered his windows. If he was recording, then DPS have probably confiscated the video.

Nevertheless, the Border Patrol checkpoint is equipped with many cameras that surely recorded the incident and will prove once and for all whether Anderson was victimized or whether he was being “combative”, as DPS claims in the following press release.

The U.S. Border Patrol asked the Arizona Department of Public Safety to assist their Officers with a combative motorist who refused to cooperate at a checkpoint in the westbound lanes of Interstate 8. Steven L. Anderson, the combative motorist, was arrested by a DPS Officer for resisting a lawful order during the incident and booked into the Yuma County Jail.

Mr. Anderson never filed a complaint with DPS concerning his arrest but instead made a You-Tube video that featured his version of the events of that day.

An investigation by the Arizona Department of Public Safety’s Professional Standards Bureau is underway. DPS is looking at current agency policies and procedures that officers must comply with when requested by any agency to respond to checkpoints.

In this particular instance DPS will look at our Officer’s response and actions. We will offer no further comment on this incident until the investigation has been concluded.

*It should be noted that in 1976, the U.S. Supreme Court upheld the constitutionality of Federal checkpoints near border areas to enforce laws prohibiting illegal immigration. This U.S. Border Patrol checkpoint along Interstate 8 is in compliance with federal law.

The camera rarely lies. It shows us that Anderson can be stubborn about his Constitutional rights. It shows us that he is not afraid to walk up to a Phoenix police officer and deride him for carrying a machine gun. And it shows us that he believes that Barack Obama is the devil. He will even order people to “get the hell out of my church” who happen to disagree with him.

In fact, the video camera is now the ultimate weapon of truth. Or as Judge Andrew Napolitano of Fox’s Freedom Watch says 3:25 into the video below; “the camera is the new gun.”

“Let me say this. The camera is the new gun. Filming the government and showing its excesses and showing its utter ignorance of the Constitution which every person who works for the government has taken an oath to uphold, will have massive effect. And we of course who believe in your civil liberties and your right not to be stopped by the government absent some demonstrable evidence of criminal activity will make sure that this tape, let’s just say, will be seen by a great number of people.”

Re: The Camera is the New Gun

I still have one video tape that I have in reserve for the right moment!

I for one am planning on getting a new cell phone with a camera on it, that way if I Need it then I will be armed and ready to go. Recently I saw and reported a drug deal go down across the street from the computer shop. I called the police and no one bothered to show up. These people got to get high and do what ever else, maybe even vandalize some cars, and nothing was done.

I am catching a lot of negative comments on my posts but I am a big girl and can handle it. Etater has let me somewhat live out my dream of becoming a reporter. I had applied with the Pocahontas Times but I never received any word back.

With all the negative comments coming my way I now know what Norman goes through but still his site that he started is read by almost everyone in this county. He is my inspiration and I hope that I too can capture up to the minute news that will shock and make people think about how this county is run.

Once I get my new phone all I can say is if you plan on doing wrong in the open maybe you should look around to see who you are doing it in front of because either myself or other Taters just may capture your moment and you may find your self the topic of a new post.

The citizens of this county are tired of all this crime, drugs and cover ups; Thank you Norman and keep up the good work, I am trying but will never be as good as the great Spinwell, Stinkwell or Norman.

Thank you Crime Watcher. Your word is a breath of fresh air. You made my day and it is only 4:50 in the morning. So I have a lot of day left! God Bless you!!!

RE:Another one from Pocahontas.

Iwant to let you know that Elizabeth (IZZY) Browming Dr. Browning's daughter was in the Southern Regional Jail yesterday. I don't know what for. SHe was released the same day.

Re: Citizens of Pocahontas County--Arm Yourself with a Camera

Keep those cameras handy. I carry one with me all the time! Even had to use it one time!

Girls especially should be on the alert for a sexual assault by an officer. Two have already done this and in Pocahontas County their supervisors don't mind!

This Could Be You! or your daughter! This actually happened!

Hope Steffy was assaulted and a friend called the police to report the assault. The sheriff appeared and, instead of seeing the woman as the victim of an assault, he arrested her.

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!