toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Sheriff Jonese has failed his first test of integrity.

Man, I hate to admit it; but I made a mistake. (Of course, I am not sure that I had any other real choice.) Maybe I was just grasping at straws and along came David Jonese. I really thought he would be a person of character and integrity but now I have found that he was doing all he could to hinder the investigation of Ben Wilfong.

How sad!!

I can only hope that Donna doesn't fall on this slipper slope!!!

Re: Sheriff Jonese has failed his first test of integrity.

Norman, I too made that mistake. A lot of us did. We all placed our hopes in what now appears to have been a pipe dream. What were the options though?

I hope that Jonese can right this sinking ship though. I really do. The county and all of it's wonderful people (yes, even those who disagree with me) deserve an equal shot. The problem is and has been the same for as long as I remember; the people that work for US are on a tower far above us, the common folk.

I knew he'd smell sweet for a little while. Then everyone would have their eyes opened. His last name never did impress me.

I am just amazed at how fast he went bad. This has got to be some kind of record!

I think it had to be contagious. He must not have disinfected Bob's old chair when he moved into the court house in January!

I for the first time never voted for Sheriff. I didn't care for either one. Jonese has NO experience at all and it's showing.

Ironically, that is exactly what we are hearing: that he lacks the experience for the job. I for one think that David is naive!

Will not vote next time for him.

There needs to be a different way to hire a sheriff.
Elected sheriffs have county connections and election favors to repay.

Hire sheriffs that have no county connections, how I don't know!

State police used to move their troopers ever so often
to keep them from getting too familar with an area.

They have about quit that now.

change it from sherriff to police dept/chief and then hire instead of elect. you can advertise all over the nation and hire the best applicant.

Get real and lay off the sheriff. He doing a decent job and it takes time. The law is the law. Thank goodness he goes by the law for all. Think if you were in the shape of some of these people. Wouldn't you want to be treated fair and by the law. I have seen a big difference so grown up and quit calling everyone a thief, or bad person becasue you don't agree with what being done.
Has anyone heard anymore about the process serv. and his case.

Hold on guys. The chief law enforcement officer in the county is not Sheriff Jonese. It is Prosecuting
Attorney Donna Meadows Price. If PA Price isn't satisfied or situations are moving slowly, Price should be the one holding things up.

I used to think that Jonese had been threatened, but by whom? David is between a rock and a hard place. You could bring in 'Kojak' and all you'd get is a lolly pop.

It was a foregone conclusion that if ANYONE ran against Weiford, Walt would be out. So where did the Eastern Star come from, out of the blue, with tight connections to a former boss who has his hands in everything, some or most of which are conflicted?

Norman or anyone he works with are not getting 'high' off pursuing 'vendettas'. All of this is for the entire community to be safe and with integrity. This work is exhausting and without end. Cleaning up is more than a broom and dust pan. This is special, personal, and dedicated effort, all without reward or
enrichment. Who does anything free these days? Certainly not most of you. Take time to stop and think. Stand behind us taters.

I voted for the news sheriff and Donna. I would do it again. Give them a chance. What going on with the other cases.
Process server
Totten
and some of the others.

How much of a chance does he need. Have you watched a video of Jonese talking in meetings. Seems uniformed to me.

That case isn't going anywhere. He is a Mason!

They are both on a power trip and like being in charge.

what about the other cases going with this office. Whre are there going. I notice they are on hush. Are they settle or still going on. Has the county paid out?? I think the people of this county need to asked question and get answered. Thank goodness for etater.

Jonese is just after the vulnerable! He is a part of the good ole boys!

Jonese is after me! He didn't show up at Wilfong's case but I bet he won't miss mine. He want's to put me in prison. It's going to take a hot headed lawyer from another county to stop them from what they are wanting. Of course not before I pay ALOT of money. They want me! The people that put me in this spot is some sort of family that the sheriff's office doesn't even want to hear about. They want to sweep them under the rug and place all the blame on me.If I can't stop them they are going to put me in jail. They have already found me guilty and I haven't made it to the court room yet. There are many in the sheriff's office that are involved. Before I give up the fight everyone will know what I am talking about.

Norman, get your mice to working over time on what I just told you. See if you can pop the lid on this story. You have no idea what is a stake.

This is a warning you need to listen to!

Jonese will let his deputies lie on the witness stand. We can prove that! He has no interest in justice. Apparently, he didn't show at the Wilfong hearing either.

Re: This is a warning you need to listen to!

Stop picking on Jonese. He didn't file the charges against Ben Wilfong and then not show up. The State Trooper filed the charges. I would care to know THIS man's reasoning why he wasn't there. I can understand why nobody is asking, even you, Norman, or the Onion, or Inner Layer, and everything else you use to
confuse.

The needless spinning of wheels is meant to complicate issues to where many citizens give up because it's intended to confuse.

You got to ask the right questions to get the right answer. Why wasn't the policeman there? Because he too wanted to let him go!

Norman, what I learned about you overnight
I would say to these fine people who post on your website,"you are wasting your time
expecting this man to support everything he says because he is burning the candle from both ends. He, like those people he attacks, is fulfilling another agenda that he keeps hidden from the public."

Eat it and delete it.

the state policeman could have been there all day long keeping a bench, pew, or barstool warm.

with no prosecuting attorney showing up to tend to the case the policeman would have never been called to the stand to testify.

henceforth, case dismissed and the iceman cometh and walketh.

They thing that is telling is the sheer absence of the police. They apparently knew not to show up! Where was the bailiff!

NOBODY even mentioned nor referred to the officer who filed formal charges against Wilfong until now. Someone must have been working on that comment all last night and today.

It is still a federal crime that should be referred to the FBI and not later. NOW.

Bottom line? To save his butt, Wilfong has to get immunity from prosecution and provide answers regarding other crimes. Nobody is happy about that.

The other option is to be convicted and get whatever punishment a reasonable judge or jury would sentnence, or a plea bargain that should still order time served. Regardless, Wilfong should never be in law enforcement again.

Totten can also pay Wilfong's fine for him, either way. NONE of this satisfies any of the 'conflicts of interests' so they will stall and play until serious changes are made to get him off, whatever it takes.

Multiple monikers are fun, aren't they?

Stinkwell Tater
They thing that is telling is the sheer absence of the police. They apparently knew not to show up! Where was the bailiff!

It was still in the wrong court!

I was actually embarassed this evening when I saw DAvid J and Donna walking down the street together to their booth. Embarassed because I do not see how David J can hold his head high when he knows that he allowed Totten to lie on witness stand to get two poor people convicted of a crime.

Norman, you still have a warm heart. Are you a victim of multiple personalities?

You really can break my heart.

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!