toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
We have received word that Wade has lost his pension!

When a public official (that is person in the public retirement system) performs less than honorable service (as in have sex with a student) and is convicted (as in two felony counts) there is a set of steps that are mandatory and involve mandatory reporting to the state by the prosecuting attorney.

Our source indicates that Wade has lost his pension. (that is the portion that the state kicks in) We hear that his portion was returned in bulk to him and that he will no longer be in the state retirement system.

If the public officials do their job after a conviction, this type of thing is normal and serves to maintain the retirement system. The state does not wish to be funding retirement for convicts.

This puts Alice and Dr. Law behind the eight ball in the case of a conviction for misappropriation of public funds. They could lose their retirement. This was part of a scheme to pass state money through to Walt Helmick's former employee, Cutlip. He had been working for Helmick in his bottling plant after losing his job in the bank. Helmick ws trying to help him out with a little "severance" pay.

We have proof that the money was intended for golfing equipment and instead was expensed out for travel expenses. That is against the law!

Why should they get to keep their retirement and Glen Wade lose his?

Glen Wade was within a few days of legal retirement. The actions he took were at the end of his career! That's why the board had to "backdate" his resignation.

Re: We have received word that Wade has lost his pension!

Please take off the site on wade. It over and his family is hurting enough. Thank you

Not for 10 years! Please!
Maybe this same thing is going on somewhere with someone you love!

Was Alice and Dr. Law convicted of a crime?

SPINWELL, how about the back stabbing you and Jerry did to me? I would have rather been screwed once and done.

I will never get over what you did to me.

Everyone save this page before it's deleted.

You take things off etater because people get talked about RIGHT? Is that privalige just for some people? UH HECK YES!! Why not take all the BS off about MR. WADE? If it was about that TRASH TRAMP ( woops I mean girl) it would be gone in no time.

Would you ansure me in strad of banning me I am just wondering?

Judy, What did Norman and Jerry do to you, and who is Jerry?

It is true that teachers are under this clause and lose their pension for things like this. Law enforcement officers are also under this and lose their pensions as well when they are convicted on certain crimes.

Yes we know and really think that enought is enought. This man was your friend once in life. Being a preacher where is your kindness to others. His young children has heard enough and felt enough pain. Please, do the right thing for his childre he can no longer hurt anyone. So what the point of being a pain in the behind.

Yes, Mr. Ward is being punished enough by a system at work. Have mercy on his loved ones who do not deserve your personal ridicule. Out of respect for many innocent parties, please remove the thread.

You are showing your unGodly vindictive
nature. Remember, "Vengeance is mine, sayeth The Lord". That is for Him, only.

You don't have dibs on His word. Don't even pretend.

you got to be kidding yourself if you think they will remove anything that has anything to do with Pocahontas Co. School system.notice how fast that other school personell was brought into this thread.there will be quite a few responces to this thread and alot of them will have been written by one person under numerous pennames

Norman, please think, what it this was you. Would you wnat your children to hear this everyday. It is hard enought for the grow ups. I know you have a heart.
He is serving his time. He did not rape someone. The girl was more than willing. Yes he made a mistake and he is serving his time. His family forgive him, and as a minster you should to. Unless you have forgotten how to be a minister. Where is your kindness. No one will forget what Mr. Wade did. But please, please do the right thing for all. I sure the young woman want to put this in the past also. Isuggest for all that want this site off to please do not write on this anymore. Show support for Mr. Wade family by doing the right thing for his children and wife.

The girl was willing?????????????? It's not like he bumped into her at a party and things got carried away.. Her parents sent her to school everyday thinking that she was in good hands not "Wade's Hands". He is a child molester just like any other child molester. The only difference is, he kept it hid better with his charming personality...Is it your belief that in 60+ years of life that he has only had a sexual encounter with this one under age girl? A man doesn't wake up one morning in his 60's and decide to have sex with a minor, the desire has always been there!

I happen to know the Wade's very well and I know that all this site does is hurt the children. It is a real shame that you won't let this go. His family is punished enough without Norman's gossip column adding to it. If you have any respect for Mrs. Wade or her children please take this off. Mrs. Wade nor her girls did anything so lets let them try and heal. His children have to live without their father and Mrs. Wade has to live without her husband so lets let them adjust and move on with their lives.

If you have any respect for the "innocent victims" in this case, that being Mr. Wade's children and wife, then please take this site off and don't post anything further about this situation. They didn't do anything to anyone and they are the ones Norman continues to hurt.

YOU SEE HOW FAST SOMETHING IS DELEADED WHEN IT IS SAID ABOUT MR.ALDERMAN OR SOME OTHER PEOPLE.

wHY ISN'T MR. WADE AND HIS FAMILY TREATED THE SAME?

GLEN PROBABLY WAS NOT THE FIRST WITH THE GIRL. MAYBE HE IS LIKE 50 PLUS PERCENT OF THE MEN IN THE UNITED STATES. IF HIS WIFE WOULD HAVE TAKEN CARE OF HIM HE WOULD NOT HAVE WONDERED OFF THE BEATEN PATH. BESIDES THAT IS WHY THERE ARE WOMEN OF ILL REPUTE. MARRIED WOMEN PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOUR HUSBAND AND MAYBE HE WILL NOT WONDER OFF. SORRY FOR GLEN AND FAMILY BESIDES HE IS SERVING HIS TIME LEAVE THEM ALONE.

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!