toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Will the superintendent and his treasurer be arrested next?

We have asked for a special prosecutor to be assigned to take Dr. Law and Alice Irvine before a grand jury for stealing the kids golf money.

Donna has agreed to ask for a special prosecutor and we are currently waiting for the institute to appoint one.

This case was investigated earlier by Trooper Hershman and he has already submitted his reported. In fact, we have much of it on line already!

Their misappropriation was greater than the charges in the Wilfong case. The board case has been going on for two years.

This county needs cleaned out from the top down and I intend to stay with this matter until justice has been down. Dr. Law and Alice conspired with Jimmy Cutlip and Walt Helmick to take a check for $2,500 worth of golfing equipment from the governor and pass it through to Jimmy Cutlip for travel expenses.

We caught the act and reported it and the Board terminated me for speaking out on the matter.

Donna assured me personally that the case is good so I fully expect that when a prosecutor is appointed that you will see these two names in the news too.

It does appear that Donna is serious about getting to the bottom of this corruption in this county.

Thank you Donna!!!

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!