toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
State Road Doing a Great Job Clearing the Highways-You'll appreciate this winter when the snow comes

Re: State Road Doing a Great Job Clearing the Highways-You'll appreciate this winter when the snow c

It is nice to drive under a nice canopy of trees in the spring and summer but not so nice when there is a heavy snow! I am proud that our state road is taking the lead and getting ready for winter.

Word has it that the state plans to cut back this curve and bench it!! More power to them!

Re: State Road Doing a Great Job Clearing the Highways-You'll appreciate this winter when the snow c

That is a dangerous turn, especially if you are going to Stillwell!

Where is this?

Marlinton across from Mitchell's

did you get a release form from the D.O.C of the Inmates in that picture.pictures or videos are not allow unless a release form has been signed by the Warden of that Facility.

Nope! Don't do'em!

The State Road crews do an excellent job of taking care of our roads, especially in the winter with the snow removal. I sometimes wonder how they can take care of all the miles of roads in Pocahontas County with the relatively small amount of equipment and manpower that they have. I wonder if they are getting ready to widen Boyer Hill? I see survey paint marks in the center of the pavement. It sure needs widened as it is very narrow when one meets a large truck that likes to take their half out of the middle. Also, the elevation is wrong about half way down, going south. It slopes towards the guardrails. It really helped when they widened the turn at the top of Boyer Hill last year. Once the pavement is moved over a few feet this will be an excellent improvement. Just my personal opinion...Thanks for reading.

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!