toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Wilfong investigation.......

...... is slated to start 5/26/2009. This was to be posted as announced by Norman, at 1:00am but, I received verification a little earlier than expected. Hopefully, this investigation will be clear cut and then the dept can move on. So there's your breaking news tater heads.

Re: Wilfong investigation.......

What is left to investigate? Unless we are talking about the Workman's Comp!

Would someone make sure that the investigator sees the evidence we have on etater? Email it to the state police and the head person in Charleston!!! Did Wilfong falsify the Wade matter? Well, that is obvious!!

Now I had heard about Wilfong's supposed rodeo activity a long time ago!! I didn't know that there was video tape but I would appreciate it if someone would slip me a copy of that tape!!!

I WILL BE HAPPY TO PUBLISH THAT ON ETATER. Let's help with this investigation. Etater has thousands of hits everyday; the police read etater. This is your chance to put this matter to rest.

You can bet that Wilfong's is working overtime to get the sheriff to let him off the hook! And frankly, I believe that is why there has been so much delay in this investigation. I don't put much faith in the allegation that Donna went on vacation to avoid the investigator. But I do think that David Jonese is going to do his best to get Wilfong off the hook!!! AND YOU CAN BET THAT ANGIE IS WORKING OVERTIME TO GET HIM OFF THE HOOK!

State police investigators come in to "cover" up crimes by police officers not to expose them. They take care of their own!! Jonese doesn't need an investigator if he will do his own job.

David, make the arrest!!!! This county is watching you to see what you are going to do when your family is behind the 8 ball. People are already thinking that "blood is thicker than water."

Sometimes, you have to do the right thing. The right thing is to make the arrest!!!! It takes guts to be a sheriff!!! This is Memorial Day; we honor those military who have laid their lives on the line for our freedom.

Show us that a United States Marine Colonel has the balls to be a county sheriff!!!! We didn't elect you to cover up for your relatives like Daddy Alkire!!!

Hopefully, THIS time there won't be anyone impeding the so called investigation. Hopefully, THIS time, there won't be "missing paperwork", hopefully THIS time, justice will be served. The good, hard working, under-appreciated, disrespected people of Pocahontas will finally be vindicated. The good Lord knows if ANY ONE of them was to even try to pull a caper like what Wilfong pulled, they'd be UNDER the jail not avoiding it like him!

The average person would not have walked out of magistrate court. They would have been hand cuffed and stuffed in the back of a cruiser pointed towards the regional jail. We all know that the crooks running this county can't be treated like that though.... don't we?

What we are hearing is that Jonese will be making every effort to cover up for Wilfong this week, trying to get the state police investigator to back off of Wilfong!!!

Our sources tell us that Wilfong's mother has been going around bragging that Jonese is going to "take care" of her boy.

Will he?

Well, he has so far!!!

Reading this stuff just makes me sick to my stomach...It brings back memories of my wife's injustice done to her by corrupt officials. I hope you can find Justis here but, I wouldn't hold my breath...like they say, "you can't beat city hall" and I believe it after our ordeal. GOOD LUCK!

...and the thing is, God will not "get them" until "I" forgive them...why is this HARD for me to grasp???

Keep your eyes open for a plain vanilla police cruiser which the Elkins investigator drives. He probably will stop in to see him mom first over next to the River Place. Then he will give David Jonese a visit. Jonese will then give him the old "save Wilfong routine" and hope that he will go away which he probably will do!!

Norman,
You did everything you could to get Jonese and Price elected !
You preached and pleaded to the citizens of Pocahontas County that they were what this county needed. We would not survive as a county without them in office.
Now you bash them both every chance you get ! What gives!!!!! Why do you not give them a chance to do their jobs?
They won by a landslide due to your efforts ! But now all you want to do is criticize and complain about them!!!
These are our elected officials; which were elected by landslides based largely by the endorsement they received from Norm and the e-tater community. You made your choice at the polls and we now have to live with the choice. They are with us for the next 3 1/2 years. Give them a chance to do the right thing.
Norm, I'm sure you were not the perfect teacher after six months on the job.

Rat
Norman,
You did everything you could to get Jonese and Price elected !
You preached and pleaded to the citizens of Pocahontas County that they were what this county needed. We would not survive as a county without them in office.
Now you bash them both every chance you get ! What gives!!!!! Why do you not give them a chance to do their jobs?
They won by a landslide due to your efforts ! But now all you want to do is criticize and complain about them!!!
These are our elected officials; which were elected by landslides based largely by the endorsement they received from Norm and the e-tater community. You made your choice at the polls and we now have to live with the choice. They are with us for the next 3 1/2 years. Give them a chance to do the right thing.
Norm, I'm sure you were not the perfect teacher after six months on the job.

Rat, how much time does ANYONE need to do the right thing????? It's not something that takes two months to think about. You just do it.

The sexual assault of Darla Piland took place on Jan 20,2009. David still has done anything about that. No arrests and no report. He is proving to be impotent!

Can you blame me for thinking that a Lt. Col in the US Marine Corps would have the courage to act? I thought he would but I was wrong!

Got to give 'ol Stinkwell (and now the Inner Layer--sounds like one in the same) credit for being a wise old Judge, Jury, and Executioner. Whatever they say is the gospel. No due process of law for anyone. They control it all--if they say a person is guilty, then there's no sense in affording anyone their Constitutional rights. Just send them to jail--no questions asked; no rights protected. And everyone who doesn't see it their way is corrupt, covering up for the guilty.

Even if Mr. Wilfong is guilty of all the sins Stinky claims, he still has certain rights: Civil service rights as a deputy sheriff, and state and federal constitutional rights as an ordinary citizen. Even the very, plainly guilty have a right to contest the facts against them. And this doesn't happen overnight just because Stinky thinks nothing more needs to be done.

The Sheriff, as well as the Prosecutor, are honest, dedicated public officials trying to do some good for this County. Just because someone's mom goes around bragging they will get their son off doesn't translate into the Sheriff and Prosecutor engaging in a conspiracy to cover up the wrongs committed.

Have a little patience and see how this works out; then criticize if it does not. Stinky: You have been involved in litigation and you know full well these things don't resolve themselves (one way or the other) as quick as one would like. Please remember that you vouched for the credibility of the Sheriff and Prosecutor during the last election. If they are as bad as you now claim by your attacks upon them over this matter, then you are one poor judge of a person. Now, what does that say about your own credibility?

I have seen with my own eyes and ears what the new sheriff will do to get a conviction! He will let his deputy lie through his teeth!

As to Wilfong, I put copies of the checks on line for everyone to see!!! Is there any doubt about those checks? No, no in my eyes! I didn't invent those checks! I got those from the courthouse.

As to due process, administrative leave is the same thing Robbie Alkire was on. They keep on paying!

Judge.... sorry but.... You're wrong. We actually BELIEVE in due process but....... it's for EVERYONE! Including your good old boys. All that been said, Tell me; What's so wrong with fairness?

But, Norm, did you not do everything you possibly could to help Jonese get elected!!!!

Way to go guys. Normy said the marines were storming the shore earlier and god bless him and our prosecutor. Did you not Norman???????????

He just likes to stir the bucket and see how bad it will smell. If things don't suit him, he back stabs whoever is against him. Rat you are right, he probably was the single most important person in getting these two elected and now since they don't cater to him, they are trash and need replaced.

I say we should just swap out sheriff and prosecutor every three months and let everyone have a shot at these positions and that way everyone could be to blame and keep ole Normy really busy naming all those names here on tater.

WOW what a wonderful idea, I surprise myself sometimes.

Absolutely, I tried to help him get elected, Donna too! David has simply gone down hill from his first crisis in January. I have told this to him personally. It started when he was bragging about what a good deputy a couple of his deputies were. I knew the deputies, one of whom was Wilfong.

You can sometimes tell a lot about a person by the people they admire! David thought Wilfong was a great deputy! But then Wilfong goes to court and proves him wrong. David never did have many compliments for Totten that I heard. But when push comes to shove he backed up his deputy when he was lying under oath so that he could get Lester and Darla convicted! And he succeeded!

Stinkwell Tater

You can sometimes tell a lot about a person by the people they admire!

Look at the people Norman admires! All the ones on the wrong side of the law and himself of course.

Need I say more????????????????????????????????????

As for our new Sheriff it is my personal opinion after dealing with him that he is as dirty as the GREAT Brad Totten. I have personally had the Sheriff lie to me three times. And as for Brad it is amazing how his story changed after I made a complaint against him to the Sheriff for not doing is job. Then after I requested a lie detector test between himself and I. I was given an option to meet with JL, the Sheriff, Brad and other Officers. However, they only wanted to meet with my 16 year old daughter and myself. Hello anyone that is smart is not going to walk into a trap like that without their attorney. And of course JL come up with this amazing story that I told numerous officers a statement when I only spoke to Brad and Glen. Our entire law enforcement and our newly elected Prosecuting Attorney and we can't forget JL. They all will lie to protect each other. All I can say is guys is the GREAT Sheriff department had better keep making those busts, because by the time I am through with this county I am going to have a large settlement from my lawsuit. Surprise! Surprise! Sheriff I am almost sure that you know who I am, because I stopped by to shake your hand on Friday. The county will pay for not doing their job and they will pay for my pain and suffering. Especially if I will have to live the rest of my life paying for your non action. Your not going to be able to cover this one up and of course your attempts to bust me are not going to work. You have to be invovled with selling drugs to be arrested, unless one of your officers set me up. I know that someone in the police department has been entering my house. Shouldn't you have a search warrant for that instead of sneaking in like a thief.....

Haaaaaaaaa !

Cops sneeking into your house!!!

That's the best one I've heard yet !

There went your credibility, funny !!

Still laughing

it aint over til the fat lady sings.....and stranger things have happened with the corrupt cheatin' criminal cops.

I bet that every one of you posting negative comments about the Sheriff's department has a criminal record longer than your leg and are looking for every way possible to undermine their credibility and authority.

Give me a break! Too: THE FACTS “A police officer entering or should we say breaking into a house”. You have to be smoking crack, drinking moonshine, or both to dream up such a Bull $h^! story like that. You probably set at home all day doing nothing and receive state welfare and are looking for a “Quick Buck” by filing a “BS” lawsuit.

“Grow Up and Get a Life” or better yet “Get a Job”!!!!!!

Amen Soccer Dad, Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boy the Scumbags are writing on this thread..

The people writing on this thread must have rode the short bus to school! The difference between the criminals and the cops in our county is a Badge!!!

Our county is considered the most corrupt county in the country!

Why is that? You idiots sit back thinking all is fine when nothing is good about our county. More and More of our county is owned by people who are not residents here and getting a job is a joke unless you can live on slave wages!

Norman may not be right all the time but at least he is doing something you idiots are not. He is making the info public. Jonese should have suspended Wilfong without pay till the issue is resolved. He was trying to pass a rubber check on Tim Wade. Tim is just selling feed and farm supplies but Wilfong thought he would steal from the man. Tim was not trying to get anything that wasn't owed him but Wilfong had to take those checks dated several years before the bank even existed. Tim would have worked with him if he would have just spoke to the man but no he wanted to steal from him.

Prove me wrong!!! I even voted for Jonese and Donna. I see now that we were better with the same old snake den because at least we could expect lies and corruption from them!!!!

Re: Boy the Scumbags are writing on this thread..

Four months was too long for the Wilfong matter to go!

preacher..... you wrote... Prove me wrong!!! I even voted for Jonese and Donna. I see now that we were better with the same old snake den because at least we could expect lies and corruption from them!!!!

What the heck are you smoking?? Donna and Jonese are doing their jobs... what the deal with wanting... lies and corruption??

Sounds to me that you don't know what you want and must not be taking your "pills"...

To: Far Away:

The problem is not that Norman is not taking his pills, he is taking too many of them! His only complaint now is that the filing of the formal charges against Wilfong took too long. Both the Sheriff and the Prosecutor did exactly what they should have done: allow an outside investigator to do his job and not interfere. The result: an officer has been formally charged. So much for Pocahontas being the most corrupt county in the nation. Under the new Sheriff and Prosecutor (who some naysayers continually criticize without cause), justice is working and Wilfong will have to answer for his actions. Does anyone seriously believe this would have happened under past administrations? Both public officials have been in office for a mere 5 months now and in addition to allowing an outside investigator to do his job regarding Wilfong, both officials are tackling the county's number one problem (drugs) with good success at this point. What are the complainers like 'ol Stinky going to harp on now?

you made the statement that "this is the most corrupt county in the country".preacher ,norman,xyz back up that statement by posting a actual study that has been done to prove what you said about this county.alot of these posts almost have the same style of writing.could it be one person making statements under different pen names?

We are getting word that the investigators did not have the cooperation of the sheriff or the pros..

Just got info that both the sheriff attempted to intervene in this investigation. Neither he nor Donna of were that this was going down like it did. Jonese didn't want handcuffs put on Ben but was overruled by the trooper.

Apparently the investigating officer had to pull rank on Jonese and remind him that he had more experience in these matters that Jonese did.

Donna was just displeased that the investigation was focusing on Ben.

This whole thing would not have happened if not for the public outcry in this county. This cat got out of the bag and nobody could stuff it back in.

Now the next question is: will Wilfong get off the hook like Robbie did. We can only hope that Donna will not make a deal to let him off with a misdemeanor.

The word we are getting is that Ben can expect at least a year in the pen followed by five years or so probation. You will notice that we are seeing the bonds go way up since the public has started to pay attention. If this had been Robbie Alkire he might have gotten $3,000 bond but in this case bond was set at #25,000.

Re: We are getting word that the investigators did not have the cooperation of the sheriff or the pr

Don't you think it is time to leave Robbie alone, it's done, it's over now is the time to take your self rightousness some place else.

Re: We are getting word that the investigators did not have the cooperation of the sheriff or the pr

Working man, you want to make a bet that Wilfong will get off with a slap on the wrist like Robbie did?
You will need 2 or 3 jobs to pay me off if you think they don't all cover for themselves! Willfong will walk just like Robbie did!!

working man
Don't you think it is time to leave Robbie alone, it's done, it's over now is the time to take your self rightousness some place else.

Those who refuse to acknowledge history are bound to repeat it.

profound, deep, and so true!!!

Do some research and open your eyes. Search the web and see what you find. Their is a website that does keep track ... we were ok till the Rob Alkire mess then we went to the TOP. Learn something rather than blaming others for your stupidity!!!!

No, history has a way of repeating itself. Who would have thought we would have another scandal on our hands this early in the new admin.

Oh I guess I am wrong, I must be the only one who needs forgiveness and is willing to forgive. I guess when you are perfect you don't require forgiveness and are not obligated to give it. See how that works for you "Preacher"

Did I miss something? Has Donna or David asked for forgiveness!

Did I miss their apology?

Re: Did I miss something? Has Donna or David asked for forgiveness!

Huh??????????????

TO....Judge, Jury & Executioner

Like most of us, you understand what they (donna price & David Jonese) are doing for us.
Lets keep on supporting them. It took years getting to this point and it will take along time (and hard work) to clean up this county.

You are right under the old PA and Sheriff... very little of these arrested would happen.. Donna (PA and head law enforcement) and David (Sheriff) are working hard to keep us a little safer and in doing so is putting themselves (and family) on the line.

thanks Price and Jonese for doing your jobs.

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!