toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
More on Ben Wilfong

We just last night learned that Deputy sheriff Ben Wilfong has sued the county commission and former sheriff Bob Alkire Sr.

Apparently, while off work on worker's compensation, Wilfong was being privately investigated. The investigation was initiated by Sheriff Alkire himself. The investigation began and ended at the WV State Fair when the private investigator video taped Deputy Wilfong (who supposedly injured his knee operating a copying machine :lol: ) showing cattle and jumping over a series fences during said showing. Again, we have learned that Wilfong recived NO monetary compensation but only had his medical bills paid (maybe this is why the check defrauding occurred?). More info is coming in daily! We'll update as often as possible!

NEED COPY OF THAT VIDEOTAPE! normanalderman@yahoo.com

Re: More on Ben Wilfong

Norman, check your email please.

IT WAS DAVID WALTON THAT GOT ALKIRE Sr. THE VIDEO TAPE? JUST ASK HIM? BUT HE WILL SAY HE DIDN'T? TO SAVE HIS BACK SIDE?

Yes, thank you for the info! Let me know when we can let the word out to the public!

Spinwell Tater
Yes, thank you for the info! Let me know when we can let the word out to the public!

I would say as soon as "it" happens. In which knowing that individual, will be just a matter of days. I personally, wouldn't care if it got out or not but, I just don't want to burn my source.

little bit of info
IT WAS DAVID WALTON THAT GOT ALKIRE Sr. THE VIDEO TAPE? JUST ASK HIM? BUT HE WILL SAY HE DIDN'T? TO SAVE HIS BACK SIDE?

Little bit, it appears you've done some investigating of your own. You're exactly right. Keep up the good work! Stay curious!

So who is to blame for the coverup? Was it on purpose or an incompetence?

I will keep my mouth shut! I am sure that this is going to come down quickly now that the Inner Layer is involved. I am sure that DAvid J must be disgusted that his wife took the blame for his in action when it may well have been that the prosecutor may have been dragging her feet.

I am not ready to let David J off the hook though because he has the responsibility of investigation and arrest. He should have conducted the investigation himself instead of turning it over the to the state police investigator.

In this case, the investigator was the son of a local leading light in the community and it made it look like there was a coverup. It merely confirms that the state police are more of a coverup than an investigator.

This investigator didn't need paperwork. We had it on the Internet for him and the truth was in the file in the courthouse. What would Donna have to do with that? I think that this is more of an excuse that anything else.

I hope that Donna will clarify this matter. She should not have to take the blame for someone else's doings.

I can tell when someone is blowing smoke and there is enough smoke here to hide a forest fire!

Re: So who is to blame for the coverup? Was it on purpose or an incompetence?

Donna needs to light a fire under the sheriff's butt and that will cause a real smoke!

My personal belief is; there's plenty of blame to go around. Donna going on vacation to CA. was just a diversion, an excuse so to speak. It DID serve it's purpose though.

But that is an awful lot of work to avoid making an arrest!

Well, I didn't mean that she literally went on vacation to avoid the arrest. I meant, that she just pushed it away until after her vacation... until after she got back, hoping that it would all just go away.

Sorry I misread you! Donna has an assistant. Was he on vacation too?

Hopefully you're not talking about J.L. He was probably passed out in the evidence room again.

Surely, DJ doesn't allow him in the evidence room!

Would not surprise me in the least.

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!