toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Sorry, there are so many threads on the Ben Wilfong matter; I started a fresh one!

I got a call from someone last night who had just heard about the "kinship" link between the sheriff and Ben Wilfong. I apologized for not being more informative about the matter.

It is true that David Jonese's wife is kin to Ben Wilfong and Ben Wilfong's mom is going around bragging that David will get her son off the hook on this one.

By the way, Tim Wade still hasn't been paid!!

Re: Sorry, there are so many threads on the Ben Wilfong matter; I started a fresh one!

Ben Wilfong did in fact file a lawsuit against Pocahontas County in connection with the knee injury he received back in 2007.
Norm, why are you not pursuing the situation of Wilfong being left on the payroll in the same aggressive manner as you pursued Robbie Alkire being left on the payroll? Why are you not demanding from the County Commission that they take Wilfong off the payroll? You know Martin Saffer is now the President of the County Commission. I just don't understand why you aren't taking the same action with this Wilfong matter as you did with The Alkire Administration. What's the difference here?

Re: Sorry, there are so many threads on the Ben Wilfong matter; I started a fresh one!

Norman This is True !! The Courthouse opens in 20 minutes ! Go confirm !
Ben Wilfong did in fact file a lawsuit against Pocahontas County in connection with the knee injury he received back in 2007.

yep just like i have always heard...NO LAW IN POCAHONTAS CO. maybe u should start with your sheriffs dept and relatives david. break the law pay the price. this co. is bull****. and it almost makes me imbarrassed to live here.

The bad deal is that the sheriff is actually kin to a lot of people through his family! Where will he stop drawing the line. Let Ben Wilfong go and so on and so on...

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!