toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
What's Wrong with a Woman Expressing Her Honest Opinion Even If the Homos don't like that opinion?

Re: What's Wrong with a Woman Expressing Her Honest Opinion Even If the Homos don't like that opini

There is nothing wrong with expressing her opinion. She has the right to her opinion whether you agree with it or not.This is America and we still have that right.

Re: What's Wrong with a Woman Expressing Her Honest Opinion Even If the Homos don't like that opini

The democrats have been in power for over three months now. Are you sure we still have that right?

Nothing at all is wrong with that...There are many of us that believe the same way she does.That's our right...

the question is not about her right, which of course she has, It is about why all of you are so homophobic.

I wonder what Jesus would say about all of you disliking another human like this?

She can say what she likes, but that's not why they were looking for a new Miss California! Some of her actions, however, were dubious!

Jesus made it very clear how he felt. 12 disciples and not one fag!

You know what I think. They finally found a beautiful contestant who looks like a real woman!!And that burns those lezzies.

Norman,

Throughout the mideast all the hugging and kissing between men takes on an interesting slant when one considers your comment about 12 deciphiles all men.

Hmmmmmmm And how many did you say were married? And how many children did they father?

Hmmmmmm maybe just maybe they were all attracted to each other rather than to women. Given what I have seen of that region of the world your entire tree just might be upside down.

My guess is that Jesus is laughing out loud at you guys right now and shaking his head in dispair at how you choose to denigrate some of his flock.

All of your paths through the pearly gates might just be blocked by a lot of guys, holding hands and asking you some pointed questions. I hope at that time that you all have had new breast implants and are ready to admit to all those nude pictures of yourselves.

I know one thing the next time I return to Pocahontas co. I will be addressing everyone as "Your Honor" because they sure like to judge.

Absolutely EVERYONE judges.

Tom where have YOU been?

I guess Jesus was the original homophobic since he was the first to speak against it.

Please cite book, chapter and verse and quote Jesus's words,

Face it sin is sin whether it be homosexuality, adultery, lying , murder, etc. Sin seperates a person from God and seperation from the Creator is the saddest experience man can ever know. However what purpose does it serve to use nasty slang in describing a person. Whether it be their sexual choice, (ie-lezzie fag) or build (fatty, skeletor)or even their profession (lazy preacher, charlatan etc.)I thought we got over name calling in the second grade. Love people, pray for them, don't try to hurt them with words.

who r u to judge god u worthless piece of ****. praise him for giving u life that u can live instead of being disable and have no life but give it hell to create one. feel lucky to be who u r instead of taking it for granted

She didn't say it in a disrepectful way. She just stated her opinion that she believed marriage should be between a man and a woman. Where would the world be if it were different? Two men or two woman can't reproduce.Just my opinion.

Ellen Degeneres and I have been chosen as judges to pick the next Chippendale dancers for 2010. I'll try not to ask any loaded questions.

Hey ~~RaVeN~~

Did you miss me?

I've been here all along. Just didn't have much to say.

Carrie Prejean.... now lets see..... she's the one that was busted for having topless photos taken of her when she was seventeen and almost lost her Miss California crown over it right? Yeah........ we really need her to be the moral compass of America.

Yes Sir,

And the book, chapter and verse and Jesus's words are.............?

The only people defending the homosexuals are homosexual themselves. There appears to be several fags on Etater.

Are they heterophobic?

I think I agree with Tom for once Getting it straight-what does that big word mean anyway???

The Old Testament speaks against it.
If one chooses to believe in one part of the Bible and not the other, they are really missing the whole point. Yes, the four gospels do contain Jesus' direct life and teaching. It is also true that Jesus may have not specifically mentioned homosexuality. He tended to address sin as a whole. However, in Luke Chapter 16, vs. 16-18, Jesus addresses the Law and the Prophets which of course includes the Old Testament teachings. Jesus said, "The Law and the Prophets were proclaimed until John. Since that time, the good news of the kingdom of God is being preached, and everyone is forcing his way into it. It is easier for heaven and earth to disappear than for the least stroke of a pen to drop out of the Law."
Explain to me again how all that stuff in Leviticus didn't matter to Jesus?

Of course it did and it still does. Jesus did not come to abolish the law but to fulfill it. (Matthew 6:19)

He has no need to restate the laws. He already knew them well, as did the Pharisees and religious leaders of that time. Please don't think that because Jesus Himself did not directly teach against homosexuality that it is okay with Him.
Jesus created a new greater law for humanity. Well, sort of. Really, He offered redemption through His blood and sacrifice, which could only previously be attained by a rigorous set of sacrifices. The law itself did by no means disappear after the resurrection of Christ.

Also, Paul had much more to say about homosexuality in all of His letters to the churches. It is listed as sin several times; perhaps this is because Paul's mission was to help Christians follow Christ and to disciple them, while Jesus' teachings were often for non believers. That is also the most likely reason why sin is addressed in more general terms by Jesus, and more specific terms by Paul.

Jesus came to seek and to save that which was lost by restoring sinner's hearts and healing and forgiveness through His death and resurrection. Paul's mission was to make Christ known and to encourage the churches with greater understanding of how to follow Christ fully. It makes sense then that Paul would highlight homosexuality as well as its damaging effects.
Lastly, God's Word is authoritative and unitary. It is ridiculous to break it apart and only believe parts of it. It's like reading the middle of the book without the preface or ending. Second Timothy 3:16 states, "All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness."

That's right, all scripture. Not just the gospels, not just the law, and not just Paul's letters, but all scripture.

Braveheart,
I have no clue what heterophobic means, I made it up.

I get tired of being called homophobic. I am not afraid of gay people in the least. I think they are living in sin and decieved, but I am not afraid of them.

I figured that since they call us homophobic (fear of homosexuals) we can start calling the heterophobic (fear of heterosexuals) for being offended and afraid of straight people.

Yes Sir,
Look at 1 Corinthians 6:9. Effeminate (KJV)means homosexual.
Pretty cut and dry.
There are other scriptures in the NT that deal with homosexuality.

Please quote book, chapter and verse where Jesus (not Paul) condemns homosexuality. This waffling on about the "law" does NOT support your earlier statement.

if 2 women cant be together because there different is it ok for people from different races to be together? i meen 2 women cant make children but people from different races makes all kind of different kinds of children and the ones that will suffer will be the child growin up not the parent and that should not be allowed. to me that is child abuse of the highest level because parents knows it will happen befor they go pokin at each other

Well since everyone seems to be expressin there opinion's here's mine. I think people should stay with there own race. And as for the gay thing it is nasty there's my opinion.

Big Deal,
I am not the one who claimed that Jesus condemned homosexuality specifically. But you are fighting a loosing battle.
John 1:1-Jesus is the Word, if the Word condemns it He condemns it.

He also says if we have broken an part of the Law we are guilty of breaking all of it.

And on, and on,.....

You have no leg to stand on. The Bible, The Lord Jesus Christ and the One True God condemn homosexuality, like it or not.

You can condone homosexuality if you want, that's your right, but don't try to make it sound like God, Jesus, or the Bible accept it. That would be called straddling the fence. You can't have it both ways.

wanting to know,
Having a personal opinion about interacial marriages is also your right, but the Scripture does not condemn it. Moses married a black woman.

Direct quote, Yes Sir.

"I guess Jesus was the first homophobic since he was the first one to speak out against it"

I am not discussing the pros and cons of homosexuality and/or homophobia. I am asking you to support the above statement.

Of course, you cannot, because Jesus did NOT speak out against homosexuality.

Let's get rid of this myth once and for all.

Big Deal-First of all You might want to start out reading Genesis from the beginning when GOD made Adam and eve and why.Then Go to Galatians 5:19-26.Then if your still not convinced I would pray real hard about it.It does not take a Bible Thumper to know right from wrong.

Jesus spoke out against homosexuality when He aligned Himself with/as the Word of God.

John 8:16 - And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me.

thank u all so much for sharin in my believe and i aggree with u 110 percent and more ppl should aggree with u as i do. to me u should be this countrys leader, at least it would probly be more simple and livable. good day to u

Welcome to The United States of America. You have the right to be openly Gay. I have the right to be openly Straight. You have free speech. I have free speech. You may proclaim that "Gayness" is normal.
I have the right to proclaim that "I" think it is ' Sick, perverted, a mental disorder, and just plain wrong.' My opinion and mine only. I never asked anyone to like me.
What you DO NOT HAVE is THE RIGHT TO NOT BE OFFENDED.
I have a constiutional right to free speech as do you.
Our Grandparents, parents, brothers and sisters have died to give us this right of free speech. In a land of FREE SPEECH YOU WILL BE OFFENDED! By someone, somewhere, get use to it. You do not have to agree, or even listen..ignore them, change the channel, but YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO SILENCE ME, Ms. Carrie Prejean or anyone else!!!!
Let people be gay... I don't like it..I say so.
Let me be a straight, long haired country boy, biker, who plays his music loud....you don't like me..your right.
You don't try to put your words in my mouth......and I won't put my size 10 cowboy boot in your ...gay palace!
I won't try to change you, and you stop trying to change the rest of us.

Romans 1:24 God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: 25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. 26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: 27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. 28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; 29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness,

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!