toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
More on the Rowe--Matter--The Legal Record

Editor's Note: We are posting those documents which are in the legal record at Lewisburg minus the ones listed "Personal and Confidential" We understand that material in the court record is public information unless it is "sealed" which in Pocahontas County consists of being placed in the file in a sealed envelope. All of this information was open to the public for which we paid 50 cents per copy.

This is an important event to following in that it challenges the assumed fact that Rowe is a legitimate lawyer. Judge Rowe has managed to keep this from the public arena for several years. Apparently, several lawyers knew the truth and didn't have the gonads to expose the situation.

There has been no major ill-will among the judge and at least one older member of the bar and the truth is starting to seep out!!

You can best comprehend the scope of the argument by thinking not of a judge but of a doctor. Would you want a doctor to operate on you who didn't graduate from an accredited med school. Would you want someone doing eye surgery on you who had only studied how to set bones? Accreditation equals qualifications. It is the means by which we ensure that a diploma means what it says!! It means a brain surgeon has studied to be a brain surgeon. It means that other brain surgeons have assessed this surgeon and agreed that he knows how to be a brain surgeon.

Being a lawyer a fundamental requirement of being a judge! No lawyer; no judge! It has tremendous ramifications for a lot of people who could call for a rehearing of their cases if Judge Rowe was not a legitimate lawyer.

Law schools cannot retroactively grant a law degree. Judge Rowe admits that he graduated from an non accredited law school. His education as a lawyer is substandard; therefore, it is logical to assume that his decisions are substandard. This is the same as with the ALJ who heard my case. She was not up-to-date on the current status required of a judge. This is what I am asking Rowe to rule on: can an unqualified judge render a decision in a legal case without violating my civil rights to "due process?"

The we have case in Pocahontas County before Judge Rowe is challenging the credentials of the ALJ who rendered a decision in our case. She let her lawyer qualifications lapse for years before she heard my case. In Pocahontas County alone, seven people who had cases before her were ruled against. Denise Spatafore has a 100% rejection rate of employee grievances.

This case went to the WV Supreme Court where they reversed Circuit Judge Irene Berger's decision in favor of the decision of an unqualified ALJ.

The Supreme Court has the potential of getting some major egg on its face because we brought the ALJ business up to them in our request for rehearing.

Perhaps, the most embarrassing potential is that of Brent Benjamin who has his name on the decision telling Rowe to not recuse himself from the David Ryder case.

All of this has an impact upon the Alderman case because the issues are almost the same: "a lack of a quality education to be a judge." The Federal Constitution requires that no citizen should be deprived of life, freedom of property without "due process" of law.

It is impossible to ensure "due process" of law when there is substantial doubt as to whether the judge knows the law!

In Rowe's question the matter deals with a judge who graduated from a "nonaccrediated law school." This means that the law school he attended was not accepted in its peer group as a school providing a quality education.

My sources indicate the International School of Law was specifically established for the sons and daughters of diplomats. Apparently you could bully your way around the scene at this school. It was froth with political chancanery!! Think of it as Bonehead U.

To become a lawyer in WV one had to graduate from an "accredited" law school. The mystery in this case is how Rowe got permission to take the law school exam. It just gets deeper and deeper as time goes on.

In my case, the ALJ (administrative law judge) failed to disclose that she had stopped taking her required continuing legal education courses in 2001. This caught up with her in 2008 when she was suspended for not meeting the legal qualifications to be a judge.

She rendered her decision in 2006. It was that decision that was upheld by the WV Supreme Court and Justice Robin Davis wrote the decision.

We have already notified the WV Grievance System that we intended to file a federal civil rights action against them for "failure of due process."

The irony is that our case in Pocahontas County has put Judge Rowe in a difficult position. If he rules that we deserve a hearing before an qualified ALJ, he moots part of our argument about the former ALJ. But it also means that almost 300 other people will have another shot at another grievance hearing.

If he rules against me and will not allow me to have a hearing before a qualified ALJ, then he is violating my civil rights to "due process." I turn around and sue him.

If he allows me to present my case in local court then the whole county gets to hear James Patrick Law and Alice Irvine repeat their perjured testimony in open court. I will have the opportunity to present all me evidence that they stole those kids golf money.

You will also get to hear Emery Grimes explain his nonmaritial relationships with his concubine.

And you will get to hear Tommy Vanreenen discuss his unlawful occupancy of two positions in local government.

Kenny Vance will get to discuss how he thinks Vanrenen's legal problems are different than his own that got him kicked off the board.

Either way, we expect to go to federal court! You can expect this case to go on for a very long time!

CLICK BELOW TO READ THE DOCS

The Rowe Documents

Re: More on the Rowe--Matter--The Legal Record

Quit beating a dead horse, Norman.

Judge Rowe long ago demonstrated his competence by passing BOTH the VA and WV bar exams. Under your logic, since his education was "sub-standard" from an un-accredited law school, he should have failed either or both bar exams.

So much for your logic.

Those who claim Judge Rowe made misrepresentations when he applied to and then took the WV bar exam HAVE NO EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT THEIR CLAIMS.

Where, Norman, is your proof that Judge Rowe misrepresented his academic background when he applied and took the WV bar exam?

Judge Rowe readily admits that his law school was un-accredited at the time he took the WV bar exam. He made no representation to the contrary. The WV Board of Law Examiners advised him that to be eligible to take the WV bar exam, by reciprocity, he would (because of his school's un-accredited status) be required to demonstrate his competence in the law. Judge Rowe met this requirement, satsifying the WV Board of Law Examiners, by having previously PASSED the VA bar exam.

This is a dead issue.

No merit whatsoever.

(except in the minds of those who believe that everyone is in on the big conspiracy to keep a unqualified Judge in office, and those in the conspiracy include but are not limited to the WV Board of Law Examiners, the Chief Justice of the WV Supreme Court of Appeals, the WV Ethics Commission, etc., etc., etc.)

Please read the documents AND all my comments. This is not a dead issue at all! A private investigator has been working on this, too! I have made two trips to the courthouse in Lewisburg to get copies and I have spent a lot of money paying for copies. All I am doing is publishing the court record.

When you publish some actual PROOF that Judge Rowe made a misrepresentation when he applied and took the WV bar exam, please advise; until then (which will be never), this is going nowhere.

Certified Questions to Circuit Court

Certified Question Certified Question Norman Alderman

Re: Certified Questions to Circuit Court
contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!