toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Will Cousin Ben be Arrested Tomorrow? Friday!!!

Our source says that the arrest was to be made this week. But then we found out that Jonese is attempting to prevent the arrest of Wilfong because he is family. Mother Angie has been boasting that David was going to take care of the problem.!

Well we shall see! We have one little tidbit waiting in the wings but we don't won't to use it UNTIL ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY.

Would't it be nice if David Jonese had the balls to arrest Cousin Ben tomorrow!!! After all he is former United States Marine Lt.Col!!!!

Re: Will Cousin Ben be Arrested Tomorrow? Friday!!!

Even if they would arrest him (which I doubt) you know that he'll be able to post bond before even seeing the jail, that is not an option for some of us even though I was proven innocent after serving 7 days, did I get justice....nope that was just 7 days of my life gone. It also cost me much more but I don't want to get into that.

IF he is charged, it will most likely be another sweetheart backroom deal just like sir junior alkire received-

no cuffs, no trip to jail, no mugshot, no reporters, no photos, no comments, no flight risk, extremely minimal bail, etc.

"all men are created equal.......unless youre a cop".

I had heard that Angie had been "boasting" about how her Son will get off the charges..Guess it's true !
Some things never change.

Is he still dating the Friel Girl ? Isn't she a former Banker from Citizens ?

WoW
Even if they would arrest him (which I doubt) you know that he'll be able to post bond before even seeing the jail, that is not an option for some of us even though I was proven innocent after serving 7 days, did I get justice....nope that was just 7 days of my life gone. It also cost me much more but I don't want to get into that.

You did or you wouldn't have brought it up

The question is: Will there be a mug shot?

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!