toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Alderman Files FOIA to Find Out if Rowe is a Fraud--Five Business Days Until the Truth!!!

Please be advised that I am the producer of the video tape about Judge Rowe and which is the subject of current controversy in the David L. Ryder v. First national Bank Case before Judge Rowe.

I, too, am deeply concerned that Judge Rowe may not be a graduate of an accredited law school which appears to be the case as stated in the video tape and referred to by Attorney Roncaglione, Jr in his FOIA to your office April 2, 2009. I refer to that attorney's narrative of the matter currently before you for response.

Therefore, I would like true and accurate copies of all correspondences, records, applicatins, materials, writings, and information related to James J. Rowe's West Virginia Bar Application and any documents related to the admission of James J. Rowe to the West Virginia State Bar.

Timeliness is crucial in this request because I have to appear before Judge Rowe in a question related ironically, to the credibility of two other attorneys, Brenda Gould and Denise Spatafore who had discontinued taking their CLE credits for several years including the year in which Spatafore ruled in my case. The case was subsequently appealed to Judge Irene Berger who ruled in my favor and then heard by the WV Supreme Court which upheld the unqualified ALJ and reversed the eminent Irene Berger.

Please forward this information as soon as possible but particular not later than five working days as allowed by law.

Thank very much!!!

copy by email followed up with hardcopy.

Norman Lee Alderman
HC 82, Box 223a
Marlinton, WV 24954
normanalderman@yahoo.com
304-799-7374

For more detail exhibits related to this matter click here.

Re: Alderman Files FOIA to Find Out if Rowe is a Fraud--Five Business Days Until the Truth!!!

Norman going Third person on us, how funny. Alderman isn't gonna stand for this, Alderman will clean this county up, Alderman is the greatest. You sound like a Pro Athlete

Re: Alderman Files FOIA to Find Out if Rowe is a Fraud--Five Business Days Until the Truth!!!

Professional Wrestler. You may have heard my nickname Hulk Stinkwell

Stinkwell Tater
Professional Wrestler. You may have heard my nickname Hulk Stinkwell

How about Turd Ferguson!

Please leave me out of this!!!

bump

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!