toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Youtube Video May End Local Judge's Career--More on This Later--Stayed Tuned!!

From rowex

From rowex

From rowex

From rowex

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/rLAJU9NsAknwlPI9GRmt_w?authkey=Gv1sRgCLDD2-2dgdvJigE&feat=directlink

Re: Youtube Video May End Local Judge's Career--More on This Later--Stayed Tuned!!

Re: Youtube Video May End Local Judge's Career--More on This Later--Stayed Tuned!!

good job norman ! you had him running in the oposit direction. he, as a county judge, has more power than he is letting on. he is ,afterall, one of the folks that sign search warrants ! so he DOES know ,or should anyway, who is going on the search. it was obvious to me that he was covering up, i deal with people that do that all the time so after awhile you can easily tell.

Yeah Norman your video is the reason he might end his Judgeship. You are a self Righteous pr*&k

Are you suggesting that someone who isn't even a legal lawyer should be a judge?

Remember that men far more brilliant that I are on this matter. Barry Bruce is one of the most outstanding persons in the legal field that I know. He was the one focused my my attention to this problem. Barry is a winner; you can't go wrong with Barry.

I went down to see him today but he wasn't in. I appreciate Barry Bruce very much. You will remember that it was his office that our local doctor tried to burn down in Lewisburg. Joliffe left a classic statement behind at sentencing: "It is a good thing that you are a better doctor than you are an arsonist."

I would like Barry to file a class action suit for over 300 people who have been messed over by the WV Grievance Board with such no account judges as Denise Spatafore and Brenda Gould.

Barry called me back but I wasn't home! I'll catch him today!

Here is the irony: I have a case in court requesting Judge Rowe to grant a new evidentiary hearing before either him or an ALJ who is qualified.

BECAUSE the other AlJ wasn't qualified! Now if it turns out that Judge Rowe isn't qualified to be a judge, he will ruling on a case either requiring or rejecting a citizen's hearing because of an unqualified ALJ.

This is a classic example of the "Pot Calling the Kettle" black.

Furthermore, the judicial commission may rule any day on Bruce's request for an investigation of Rowe.

SOUNDS LIKE AN APPEAL IN THE MAKING.

Then there is the irony that the Supreme Court reversed a bona fide circuit judge, Irene Berger, in favor of an unqualified ALJ's decision.

NOW ISN'T THAT EGG ON THEIR FACE!

It's funny watching this video, It's tough for norman to talk to people who do not fall into his games. Smart people tend to make you look very stupid Norman, If I were you I'd stick to someone that could make you look smart. Maybe you should talk to some of the drug dealers.

Greenbrier County circuit judge cleared to continue with case
By Tina Alvey
Register-Herald reporter

Greenbrier County Circuit Judge James J. Rowe will continue to preside over a civil case in which the plaintiff’s lawyer had sought his removal.

State Supreme Court Chief Justice Brent D. Benjamin reviewed a motion by Carl Roncaglione Jr., asking that Rowe be disqualified from further presiding over a land dispute lawsuit filed by David L. Ryder against First National Bank and others. Rowe forwarded the motion to the chief justice on April 14.

Benjamin’s order instructing Rowe to remain on the case was filed in the Greenbrier County Circuit Clerk’s office 10 days later. In the order, the chief justice notes he determined “the evidence set out in support of the disqualification motion is insufficient to warrant such disqualification.”

Roncaglione’s allegations challenging Rowe’s law school degree echo those made by Barry Bruce to the Judicial Investigation Commission (JIC) earlier this year, which Rowe pointed out in a letter to the chief justice. Bruce unsuccessfully challenged Rowe in the November general election.

Bruce denies any collaboration with Ryder’s attorney.

“Mr. Roncaglione called me, and I [corroborated] what he had already found out,” Bruce said.

Prompted by the similarity of Bruce’s and Roncaglione’s claims, Rowe said he placed several documents pertaining to the ongoing JIC probe in the open civil case file.

“I didn’t misrepresent my law school,” Rowe said when contacted by phone last week. “My prediction is this (JIC investigation) will be dismissed.”

The Menedez Story

Older folks remember that a doctor came to Denmar Hospital and was treating people. He even married a local woman. It was later discovered that he was not a doctor and was sent to prison.

It is pretty serious if Rowe has been faking his credentials for the past years.

Re: The Menedez Story

Be sure, your sins will find you out!

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!