toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
We are expecting Wilfong to be Arrested New Week

A mouse has informed us that Wilfong will be arrested next week. The good ole boys and gal and working 24/7 to cover this up.

These are times that try men's souls. You see Wilfong not only is a deputy but his mother works for 911. It is not easy to arrest one of your own.

Wilfong is looking at 1 to 3 years in the big house. This will show just how sincere our new sheriff and prosecutor are about cleaning up this pig sty called Pocahontas County.

Wilfong basically put his head on the chopping block and invited the new sheriff to release the blade. This was a terrible diversion at a time when all these dopeheads were being arrested. But they made one mistake; Wilfong got in the picture and reminded us all of what he had done himself by trying to deceive the magistrate court and beat Tim Wade out of his feed bill.

Will they make the arrest? We shall see! Wilfong has now drawn a full-week of PAID VACATION. That money is money out of our our pockets--it is tax money. The longer they wait to arrest him the more he can draw from the county.

Someone asked if I was going to let this die. The answer is no!!!

We are going to see if Jonese and Donna are going down the same road as we have seem Alkire and Weiford travel. I will be the first to apologize for my support of the two if they don't put Wilfong behind bars.

Is there anyone in Pocahontas County who doubts that Wilfong committed a crime? If so, read eater and look at the checks? Wilfong walked into his own noose and hung himself.

Re: We are expecting Wilfong to be Arrested New Week

Norman:

Please Delete "YYZ's" statement. The section presented does not apply to the charges coming forth against Wilfong and confuse the general public that is not totally aware of the circumstances.

To YYZ: What are you? A "Closet Wanna Be Attorney". Don't post statements that you are not completely aware of. Do something a little more constructive i.e. READ! Read the complete story and you will identify with the violations committed and the possible charges coming forth. Just a thought to ponder.

To Soccer Dad: I did delete the post. As I read the matter, it is not a cash of passing a worthless check but "CREATING A WORTHLESS" check to prove payment. It would indeed have the same effect of cheating someone out of their money and YYZ is correct in figuring out that fraud is involved in the matter.

As I see it, Wilfong's actions are far, far worse than passing a worthless check. He committed a fraud on the court. He did this as a private citizen but perhaps in uniform which would be even worse.

So Soccer Dad thanks for your observation. I hope that YYZ will understand this matter.

Seeing that Deputy Wilfong is not really on any leave. Whoever arrest him may need to know that he still has all his sheriff department guns,his uniforms,his vehicle, and his tazer gun.

Unfortunately, the Police Officers live by a different set of standards than those of us who are not "officers of the law". Is it fair, no at all, but that's the way it is. You either except it, or let it eat you up inside.

I have video of the sheriff saying "that Wilfong was on administrative leave." So you apparently don't know what you are talking about.

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!